PDA

View Full Version : Modus operandi of a MSI Neo Platinum

TheJingo
05-10-05, 03:19 PM
Broods, I have been suffering from some creepy problems concerning my mobo, it seems there is something wrong with the USB support, for example I cannot enter the bios with my HP USB keyboard, which works fine with my other RIG, and my USR Dial-up modem is also not working properly with it, which also works fine with my other RIG, I have enabled USB support from Bios using a PS/2 keyboard but of no use, also I have tried re-installing OS, sometimes it doesn’t even recognized the attached USB devices unless until I detach them and plug em in again.

P.S---i hate MSI :mad:

saturnotaku
05-10-05, 03:28 PM
*blink* *blink*

Holy run-on sentence, Batman.

Tr1cK
05-11-05, 10:55 AM
*blink* *blink*

Holy run-on sentence, Batman.

Thats hillarious Sat.

Jingo, have you checked your BIOS version versus the newest one by MSI? I'm using a modified 1.41 I believe and my USB keyboard works fine. Also, which slot are you putting the modem in and have you tried different slots? I have heard the last slot (red I think) has issues with certain types of devices.

TheJingo
05-11-05, 02:03 PM
Thats hillarious Sat.

Jingo, have you checked your BIOS version versus the newest one by MSI? I'm using a modified 1.41 I believe and my USB keyboard works fine. Also, which slot are you putting the modem in and have you tried different slots? I have heard the last slot (red I think) has issues with certain types of devices.

i have tried all USb slots and yes i have updated the bios from msi.com.tw BTW i didnt knew there were colors for each slot :confused: and yeah those on D-bracket never even detect devices, they are dead silent :(

P.S---I is teh n00bie :o