PDA

View Full Version : XBOX360 revealed tonight @ 9:30PM EST/PST on MTV

Pages : 1 2 [3]

oldsk00l
05-13-05, 03:48 PM
and best of all

WE C4N S+1LL B3 nVidia F4NB01's!!!!!!!!!

W4T's, all teh Ninentd0 fagGortz SuXX0rz!!!!

GamerGuyX
05-13-05, 03:48 PM
That's not a bad idea, if you have $60 for it. I wouldn't mind buying something like that sometime this year . . . Is anyone else selling this besides the actual company store?

Nope you can only buy it on the official website.

Trust me though its entirely worth it. Especially seeing as how you can use it to display Xbox 360 games in its 720p and 1080i format.

EDIT: Oh and before you ask, YES I do own the Vdigi VD-Z3 adapter.

ynnek
05-13-05, 03:52 PM
Its always like this.. when a console comes out, its usually pretty awesome.. give the pc a year and its caught up..and definanlty in 2 3 years its equal or better for most stuff. and a few years after that, there's no contest.. (like how xbox 1 looks now)

PC gaming is dead. IMO, the XBOX 360 does make a small threat to PC gaming in the fact that consoles are a whole heck of a lot cheaper. The 360 is 1/5 of what my PC rig cost me and is on par hardware wise. YIKES!

six_storm
05-13-05, 04:06 PM
Yikes, I didn't know I typed in "is" instead of "isn't". Sorry about that, I changed it.

Well, that VGA box is a pretty sweet deal. I went today to look at HDTVs and the cheapest one they have is $500 for a 27". Since I don't have that kind of money, I'll stick with my 15" flat screen and I'll buy that VGA box. :D Thanks for the link GamingLordX!

demonized
05-13-05, 04:55 PM
can the xbox 360 play pc games? I think i read that somewhere. might just be rumor though.

six_storm
05-13-05, 04:56 PM
can the xbox 360 play pc games? I think i read that somewhere. might just be rumor though.

I'm more than positive that it is a false rumor. :D That would be a pretty sweet idea for Microsoft to do though!

oldsk00l
05-13-05, 04:56 PM
There were rumors like this for the xbox1 though.

thanosAIAS
05-14-05, 09:38 AM
pc games cost way less than console games!

six_storm
05-14-05, 10:53 AM
pc games cost way less than console games!

Depends. It's not always that way.

Slybri
05-14-05, 01:56 PM
The big Blockbuster FPS games that used to be exclusive to the PC (Half LIfe, Quake, Doom, The Sims, etc.) will be multiplatform from now on.
With the power of the next gen consoles, the ease of developing for a stable platform, and the HUGE player base, developers will eventually stop making PC exclusive FPS games.
All they need to do is replace one of the joysticks on the controller with a touch pad, like on a laptop or the DS, and gamers won't miss the mouse so much. Have a wireless keyboard nearby, or a headset for chat, and what do you need a mouse for? Once they get get MMORPGS and RTS games easy to control from the sofa, the PC game market is dead.

Why pay $1200 for a PC when you can have the exact same experience for $360?

killahsin
05-14-05, 02:00 PM
I despise fps games on consoles. But i do know a few sick pro gamers who use controllers lol....

But i dont agree with the fact that people keep swearing the pc game market is going to die, lol. It's an enthusiast market, its never going to die.