PDA

View Full Version : XBOX 360 Trailers

Pages : [1] 2

Snufalufagus
05-12-05, 10:16 PM
Link (http://www.mtv.com/games/video_games/xbox/index.jhtml) :eek:

six_storm
05-12-05, 10:18 PM
MTV needs to upgrade to Windows Media Player 10! Keeps asking me to install WMP9.

mrrolf
05-12-05, 10:44 PM
Is that damage I see on in the NFS trailer? When the cop at the end runs into another cop.

GamerGuyX
05-12-05, 11:01 PM
OMG that trailer for Sega's "Full Auto" was simply breathtaking. :eek:

EDIT: Just go done watching the Quake 4 and Condemned footage and just... WOW! :afraid:

GamerGuyX
05-12-05, 11:04 PM
MTV needs to upgrade to Windows Media Player 10! Keeps asking me to install WMP9.

Here's an alternate link (http://www.gametrailers.com/) to watch the trailers from.

six_storm
05-12-05, 11:17 PM
Here's an alternate link (http://www.gametrailers.com/) to watch the trailers from.

Thanks!

jAkUp
05-12-05, 11:22 PM
wow. Those look fantastic... well most of them... I wasn't too impressed with the tony hawk movie

retsam
05-12-05, 11:30 PM
meehhh these didnt do anything for me...

nutcrackr
05-12-05, 11:33 PM
Condemned does look very nice, such fluid animation when a guy got hit with the bar - he span around and hit back.

oldsk00l
05-12-05, 11:35 PM
Sorry, we are teh ghey and can't stop sucking blue balls...because video playback is not support on Macintosh computers.

:mad:

retsam
05-12-05, 11:42 PM
ok now the more i look at the trailers the more i realize they all looked like total garbage !!... please someone tell me these are all pre alpha or xbox 1 converts... the only thing that i thought that was cool was the enviromental interactions you can clearly see that there is alot more availible then previus generations...

six_storm
05-12-05, 11:47 PM
I just wanted to see the trailor to NFSU Most Wanted (most impressive game they showed all evening IMO) but NO! MTV can kick my arse for this one.

Vagrant Zero
05-13-05, 01:02 AM
My Penis just filed for divorce, stated reasons were unsatisfactory relationship.

I think I'm going to download some PC Trailers, they might salvage my marriage.

PeterJensen
05-13-05, 01:41 AM
wh0000t i WANT 2

Bill The Cat
05-13-05, 02:13 AM
There has to be a catch. The specs are out of this world for a console. I don't buy it.

PeterJensen
05-13-05, 06:55 AM
There is no catch, also the rumor is saying a retail price for about 350$..... :O I'm getting one of these ****ers :D

|MaguS|
05-13-05, 07:27 AM
Im so unimpressed, I hope at E3 they have a better showing...

PeterJensen
05-13-05, 07:30 AM
I think the problem now is, that we need better gfx engines to feed the new consoles including the Xbox360. Remember that the xbox360 will run all games based on the UT3 tech in full glori, i doubt you can say that about my 6800 :)

|MaguS|
05-13-05, 07:43 AM
True but as of yet, the system is making not care for it. The event was pretty lame on itself and the games shown didn't have the wow factor an unveiling of a next generation console should have. The single UE3 game they showed looked decent aswell but nothing that would make me throw down 300 bucks for the system. I hope Blue Dragon is shown off more at E3, A good RPG would put me in line for the console.

But ya, as of right now the system is "meh", ungly design (god so horrible) and lame unveiling... E3 is thier last hope in my book.

PeterJensen
05-13-05, 07:45 AM
I like the look of it

jolle
05-13-05, 07:54 AM
hehe that Launch video was just too much.. had to struggle to not throw up from all that trendy marketing gibberish and whatnot..
Anyhow, the game videos dont look too hot, sortof like modern PC graphics when I expected alot more...
Usually takes a game or two before the potential of the hardware is fully utilized tho, or so it has been sofar with consoles to my knowledge (which is slim in this field).

Its looking more and more like a PC to me, with all the features they are touting, just without alot of applications of different sorts PCs have..

DMA
05-13-05, 08:00 AM
Im so unimpressed, I hope at E3 they have a better showing...

For all 13 year olds it must have been an awesome show. :o

Toss3
05-13-05, 08:42 AM
There is no catch, also the rumor is saying a retail price for about 350$..... :O I'm getting one of these ****ers :D
Hey, c'mon... think about how much you'd have to spend to buy all of those components to your pc? And no it doesn't look that much better than modern pc graphics(apart from the ghost reacon 3 video, that one was just " :eek: "), but the xbox360 has a lot of potential! and the ps3 is rumoured(I don't believe it's true, but one can still hope!) to be faster than the xbox360. The first ps3 dev kits had one cell processor and twin 6800ultras in SLi and they said that the dev kit don't even come close to the real ps3 performance(this is the part I really don't think is true). Think about it, twin 6800ultras in SLi? hmmm....

svetli_pp
05-13-05, 08:45 AM
As I see it xbox2 will be surpassed by pc in gaming capabilities almost on the spot of its launch. And unfortunately it will again be a break for the enhancements in the pc games in the following 5 years when maybe xbox3 will come out:) I do not change my opinion that consoles are no good and since their wide proliferation started game development go in hitches. But for 300$ that is acceptable. Even a decent vid card costs more:)

six_storm
05-13-05, 09:35 AM
I think what a lot of people are missing here is the value of the 360. I mean, come on, for $400 (I guess), you cannot put together a PC that has that same amount of power. Heck, your video card will cost that much alone. You're getting one heck of a deal with the XBOX 360 IMO.