PDA

View Full Version : WoW: Horde or Alliance?

Pages : [1] 2

Tr1cK
05-13-05, 11:24 AM
I prefer the horde because it always seems to be lower population and it seems that people are nicer in general.

As of right now I play on Stormrage.
Mekrab - 40 tauren shaman
Mota - 21 tauren druid

BTW: Thanks Mods for the new sub-forum. :D

vampireuk
05-13-05, 11:51 AM
If you want high end instances pick Alliance, the horde on our server can't even get groups together to take down azugeros and have not even tried yet whilst the Alliance are already in the Molten Core (including me) :D

Tr1cK
05-13-05, 11:55 AM
My guild (Lords of Retribution) is rather huge and full of 60s...they run raids on everything. So high level will be no problem for me.

|MaguS|
05-13-05, 12:24 PM
Im on the Horde because my friend told me to be...

Arokh - lvl 12 Hayjal (sp? I dont know, I started acouple days ago)

Vash
05-13-05, 01:23 PM
Both. I finished off my 10 trial and I'm impressed with the variety available. Once I get the retail box next week,I'm going to play both sides so I can get the full experience.

anzak
05-13-05, 01:25 PM
I play both, but like Horde a lot better. Alliance players tend to be less mature than Horde players (on my main server of Shadowsong).

Characters:

Anzak - 43 Undead Mage
Ravale - 26 Gnome Rogue

Tr1cK
05-13-05, 03:54 PM
I play both, but like Horde a lot better. Alliance players tend to be less mature than Horde players (on my main server of Shadowsong).

Characters:

Anzak - 43 Undead Mage
Ravale - 26 Gnome Rogue

I agree...I think a LOT of kids play alliance just to have a hot chic night elf character or such. Also, I think there is a misconception a ton of people have as to that the horde side is evil instead of just an opposing faction.

ChrisRay
05-13-05, 07:06 PM
Alliance for me, I have always been alliance in warcraft so it was natural for me.

gravioli
05-13-05, 09:42 PM
Horde all the way. In my experience, most seem immature and many like to grief a lot. Also, I prefer the underdog. Alliance outnumber the horde on the servers I play on.

aaahhh52
05-13-05, 10:36 PM
Wait what? Is their still a trial going on or no? If so where can i get it.

ChrisRay
05-14-05, 12:07 AM
Please no discussions on how to exploit Blizzard's service. We All know better than that.

Tr1cK
05-14-05, 01:55 AM
I think he's talking about the 10 day guest account you get when you purchase the game.

ChrisRay
05-14-05, 04:16 AM
I think he's talking about the 10 day guest account you get when you purchase the game.

No I deleted a post that contained information unsuitable.

Vash
05-14-05, 11:19 AM
No I deleted a post that contained information unsuitable.

And you're right to do so. Sorry I posted that; was very tired. Had a 58 hour week. Won't happen again. :)

Marcos
05-15-05, 10:44 AM
Horde is being opressed by the white alliance devil.

sweet new sub forum. guild wars isnt mmorpg >:(

vampireuk
05-15-05, 11:10 AM
I prefer the Alliance since as ChrisRay I have always played Alliance. Most people tend to pick undead rogues simply because of the rather overpowered racial trait the undead get, and because LOLZ DUDEZ ROUGES ARE TEH LIEK INVSIDABLE. Luckily most of the horde players on my server suck. :p

MOTÖRHEAD
05-15-05, 10:24 PM
Horde is being opressed by the white alliance devil.

sweet new sub forum. guild wars isnt mmorpg >:(

I agree about your guild wars comment. It's a adventure game like Diablo 2 with a better PvP element.

carkis
05-16-05, 12:35 PM
Horde all the way. I play Alliance with close friends but the immaturity of most others annoy me. High and mid-level Horde tend to be a close-knit community whereas I haven't experienced this with Alliance ... and there are so many of them. Save the balance, choose Horde :angel:

Sidric
05-16-05, 01:51 PM
Horde is outnumbered nearly 4 to 1 on my server(Eredar PvP). It can get difficult at times but it adds to the challenge a bit(lvl 26 warlock ATM). Oddly enough most alliance don't care to zerg the high level horde towns like Og, Tbluff, or even Undercity. Rather all that seems to be zerged is frickin Tarren Mill. Every time I go there, whether for a quest or just to see what's goin on there's at least 10 high lvl alliance. Can any alliance speak up as to what the significance of Tarren Mill is to the Alliance? Is it like a rite of passage for an alliance player to gank at least one lowbie at Tarren Mill before moving on? Or do you guys just have nothing better to do? Seriously . . .

On a side note last night I got the killing blow on a lvl 60 NE rogue last night at TMill. not too shabby for a lvl 26 warlock IMO.

Tr1cK
05-16-05, 02:15 PM
Horde is outnumbered nearly 4 to 1 on my server(Eredar PvP). It can get difficult at times but it adds to the challenge a bit(lvl 26 warlock ATM). Oddly enough most alliance don't care to zerg the high level horde towns like Og, Tbluff, or even Undercity. Rather all that seems to be zerged is frickin Tarren Mill. Every time I go there, whether for a quest or just to see what's goin on there's at least 10 high lvl alliance. Can any alliance speak up as to what the significance of Tarren Mill is to the Alliance? Is it like a rite of passage for an alliance player to gank at least one lowbie at Tarren Mill before moving on? Or do you guys just have nothing better to do? Seriously . . .

On a side note last night I got the killing blow on a lvl 60 NE rogue last night at TMill. not too shabby for a lvl 26 warlock IMO.

Well it's the same scenario on my server Stormrage as far as being outnumbered. I stay in Kalimdor most of the time and there is always a brawl at The Crossroads. Alliance does storm TB and Orgrimmar some though too.

Parts
05-16-05, 04:37 PM
For Teh Horde

ChrisRay
05-16-05, 07:37 PM
The Hillsbrad crap happens on all servers. It's completely stupid. Hopefully it disapears when battlegrounds comes out.

Parts
05-17-05, 05:23 PM
battlegrounds dumb, i like the all out warfare that goes on. i hope BG doesnt isolate all the pvp, its awesome when towns get raided etc.

Tr1cK
05-17-05, 05:36 PM
battlegrounds dumb, i like the all out warfare that goes on. i hope BG doesnt isolate all the pvp, its awesome when towns get raided etc.

I think battlegrounds will be good. I do like the raiding of towns as well, but it's just stupid to raid a town thats low level based.

Marcos
05-19-05, 11:02 AM
Take Back Tarren Milllllllll