PDA

View Full Version : Nintendo Revolution video leak?

Pages : [1] 2

thenerdguy
05-13-05, 08:19 PM
http://redruth.greenbean.org/~ben/4CR/Nintendo-ON-Revolution.wmv

If its real, i cant wait!

GamerGuyX
05-13-05, 08:27 PM
If its real, i cant wait!

It's already been confirmed that the video is an unofficial, fan made movie.

nutcrackr
05-13-05, 08:42 PM
omg that was very, very impressive. Makes xbox360 look a little boring :eek:

nrdstrm
05-13-05, 08:46 PM
Related News...Nintendo must be pissed at M$ cause they released some news of thier own...

More Revolution News
Posted by Eric S. at 08:38 EDT - 05/13/2005
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Smallest. Game console. Ever.

Nintendo.com released an intersting article, which reveals a few more nuggets of information on the Revolution, enjoy!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Big things to come in small package

Nintendo, the world leader in video game innovation, stated loud and clear that they are not to be overlooked in the next generation home console race with the revelation of several unique features of the company's next console system, code name Revolution, to key media outlets. According to the early information, Revolution will combine powerful technology and gaming-focused features in Nintendo's smallest home game console yet.

In its final form, Revolution will be about the thickness of three standard DVD cases and only slightly longer. The versatile Revolution will play either horizontally or vertically, allowing the user total flexibility in setting up a gaming session wherever they have a television.

Thanks to Nintendo's hardware development partners IBM and ATI, the small system will be packed with power that will enable it to wow players with its graphics. Nintendo's legions of loyal fans will be happy to learn that Revolution will be backward compatible, playing both Nintendo GameCube 3-inch disks along with its own standard, double-layered DVD disks in the same self-loading media drive.

In the next generation, the addition of the Internet will be important to all consoles and particularly important to Nintendo. Revolution will be wireless Internet ready out of the box.

There's much more to Revolution that will be revealed over the coming months, but the combination of its compact size, wireless Internet, backward compatibility, quick start-up time and quiet, low-power operation add up to the start of a great game system. Get ready for the Nintendo Revolution in 2006!

GamerGuyX
05-13-05, 08:48 PM
Makes xbox360 look a little boring :eek:

:wtf: No it doesn't.

Ninjaman09
05-13-05, 10:20 PM
:drooling::drooling::drooling:

uhhhhh

wow....

If that's real, I don't even give two ****s about the other systems.

aaahhh52
05-13-05, 10:28 PM
I find that somewhat hard to believe that its fan made, anyway, anybody know the name of that song that begins around 4:10 ?

Vagrant Zero
05-13-05, 10:38 PM
It's too good to be real. Nintendo lacks the ability to impress me that much.

GamerGuyX
05-13-05, 10:44 PM
Revolution revealed! (http://sites.gizoogle.com/?url=http://cube.ign.com/articles/613/613493p1.html) :D

Ninjaman09
05-13-05, 10:47 PM
Hmm, I've read that it's been "confirmed fake" but no evidence to back that up. Looks like we wait for E3. ;)

vX
05-13-05, 11:17 PM
Iiiiiiiii dont know about this one, I think we're still a few years away from this type of stuff. I also think virtual boy scared them away from doing this sort of thing.

marqmajere
05-13-05, 11:17 PM
Good GOD, I wish it were so.

LiquidX
05-13-05, 11:26 PM
Hmm, I've read that it's been "confirmed fake" but no evidence to back that up. Looks like we wait for E3. ;)

Well Nintendo did say today that there new console is about the size of three DVD's case stacked, sleek and will be the smallest console ever. That seems for from it. Looks very nice and time was put into it but Metroid just didnt seem real and the background looked like it was from Metriod Prime and also Mario looked like Luigi. I call fake but that person can surely get a job at Nintendo doing marketing. :cool:

DiaBlo666
05-13-05, 11:32 PM
looks so good to be true..

but nintendo has just confirmed that the new system is really like the ps2 slim version..

marqmajere
05-13-05, 11:47 PM
:wtf: No it doesn't.

Yes it does. xbox better watch out. Nintendo is comming back with a bang. :)

Oh, and how big is the NR? Is it 3 dvd cases thick? I think it's 3 dvd cases thick. Does anyone else remember it being 3 dvd cases thick? How many freakin times does it have to be anounced in this thread that it's slim, for ****s sake??

vX
05-13-05, 11:57 PM
Nintendo is comming back with a bang.

:rofl

oldsk00l
05-14-05, 12:23 AM
*IF* this is a legit video, and that's a HUGE IF....it seriously rocks the boat for everyone....and we have no indication that this isn't what Nintendo is doing.

vX
05-14-05, 12:54 AM
if this is true, by some chance, then ps3 and xbox 360 may be pwned.

six_storm
05-14-05, 01:08 AM
Hmmmm . . . looks too good to be true. Reminds me of the virtual boy though. It almost seems a bit "overkill" for me but still is a cool concept. Imagine running all over your house playing one level in Metroid! LOL! People would think you are teh we1rd!

DJMONDY
05-14-05, 06:14 AM
If thats a fan made video he should work for nintendo. The video was awsome!!!

|MaguS|
05-14-05, 07:30 AM
HAHA, Whoever believed that needs to get out more... Hell nintendo just released yesterday that the Revolution would only be 3 dvd cases thick... that sure didn't look that thin.

Nice video but were not close to that yet...

Am_I_Evil
05-14-05, 07:31 AM
fake....

1. doesn't look like the size description they released...
2. its been confirmed that it would use regular size DVDs....the ones in this video and the slot on the console are for the GameCube sized ones...

oldsk00l
05-14-05, 10:07 AM
What I was getting at is that we don't know if N isn't going in this direction.

Slybri
05-14-05, 01:25 PM
Nintendo could never mass market a 3D VR headset like that.
Little kids would be spewing puke from vertigo, not to mention tripping over stuff and falling down the stairs wearing the thing. Sick kids, broken arms. There would be lawsuits.
It would be a disaster.
That's why no one has mass marketed VR goggles yet, even though they exist.

We already know about the slim form factor and the squeezable, tilt-sensor controllers. There has been some suggestion of the NR using LCD shutter glasses though.

Besides, if this was a real marketing video, Nintendo would never mention the 3D gameboy. It was a huge failure they wouldn't want to remind anyone of.

killahsin
05-14-05, 01:44 PM
haha as much as i would love this to be true, lol. This is definatly a fake.