PDA

View Full Version : FS/FT: PNY 6600gt AGP

Edge
05-14-05, 10:55 PM
I recently made the jump to PCI-E, so I have my used 6600gt AGP up for grabs. It was used for less than 2 months, and comes with the full retail package including the two DVI adaptors and HDTV connector. Default clocks are 500/900. As a bonus, I'll also throw in a free game with the card, pick from the following (all new and sealed): Deus Ex Invisible War, Warlords IV, and Maximum Underworld (pack of Max Payne and Mafia plus strategy guides).

Looking for around $170 shipped for the card (to the continental US), but I am also willing to trade for a lower-end AGP card plus cash, especially one with VIVO. My friend is also in need of a decent PCI card, so I'd also be willing to take those in. Feel free to PM or post any offers or questions.

My Heatware is under the name Solis, and I also have an Ebay account under Solisor (http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=solisor&ssPageName=STRK:ME:UFS). Thanks for the interest.

Edit: price is now $160

Edge
05-18-05, 11:44 PM
Price drop.

ReDxKiNG
05-19-05, 12:02 AM
Youve got a pm

jake_maveric_05
05-19-05, 03:56 PM
What sort of low end card? I have a Ti4200 64mb card,clocked at 250/513.

I recently made the jump to PCI-E, so I have my used 6600gt AGP up for grabs. It was used for less than 2 months, and comes with the full retail package including the two DVI adaptors and HDTV connector. Default clocks are 500/900. As a bonus, I'll also throw in a free game with the card, pick from the following (all new and sealed): Deus Ex Invisible War, Warlords IV, and Maximum Underworld (pack of Max Payne and Mafia plus strategy guides).

Looking for around $170 shipped for the card (to the continental US), but I am also willing to trade for a lower-end card plus cash, especially one with VIVO. Feel free to PM or post any offers or questions.

My Heatware is under the name Solis, and I also have an Ebay account under Solisor (http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=solisor&ssPageName=STRK:ME:UFS). Thanks for the interest.

Edit: price is now $160

shoes
05-21-05, 09:39 AM
I think he needs a PCIe lower end card.

Edge
05-21-05, 04:57 PM
Actually I already have a PCI-E for my newer system, but my AGP backup/server system will be without a videocard after I sell the 6600gt, so I just need a decent AGP card for the occasional LAN game and such (note: edited original post to clairify AGP card).

For the TI4200...hmm, it doesn't sound that bad, but only having 64 megs of video ram hurts it a bit. I guess I could go for the Ti4200+$120 in exchange for the 6600gt, however I currently have a deal going with another person and I'm waiting on a response from him. I'll let you know if the card is still availible later.

shoes
05-22-05, 05:33 AM
Thanks for the clarification. I have a 9600 Pro we could work a deal out on. I posted a response in another thread but the gut hasn't PM'ed or replied in the thread so ..... It's BBATI with all accessories and is in a Sony VAIO that does work so it's never been OC'ed. Let me know.

jake_maveric_05
05-23-05, 07:23 AM
yea i know, but it runs FarCry perfectly on med. settings. score 14** on 3Dmark 03.

Actually I already have a PCI-E for my newer system, but my AGP backup/server system will be without a videocard after I sell the 6600gt, so I just need a decent AGP card for the occasional LAN game and such (note: edited original post to clairify AGP card).

For the TI4200...hmm, it doesn't sound that bad, but only having 64 megs of video ram hurts it a bit. I guess I could go for the Ti4200+$120 in exchange for the 6600gt, however I currently have a deal going with another person and I'm waiting on a response from him. I'll let you know if the card is still availible later.

shoes
05-24-05, 11:32 AM
^ Up there.

darkrider01
05-31-05, 10:56 AM
PM sent.

ricercar
05-31-05, 11:54 AM
6600GT with 128M or 256M RAM?

Edge
05-31-05, 04:29 PM
128 megs (I don't think PNY makes 256 meg 6600gt cards). Right now I have a few people interested in the card so it will probably be sold soon. Either way, I'll update this thread when I know for sure. Thanks for the bumps!