PDA

View Full Version : 007 NightFire?

jake_maveric_05
05-14-05, 09:58 PM
Ok i got 007 nightfire and i dont have a manual so im in a jam......How do you take a picture? this is in the first part of the game.I got the stuff from the under cover guy, but i dont know how to take a picture. can someone tell me how?

Saintster
05-15-05, 12:31 AM
Ok i got 007 nightfire and i dont have a manual so im in a jam......How do you take a picture? this is in the first part of the game.I got the stuff from the under cover guy, but i dont know how to take a picture. can someone tell me how?
I "Think" not positive but I think the lighter is your camera take it out and use the fire button to take a picture. It's the pictures of the guests I imagine. It's been awhile.

einstein_314
05-15-05, 12:48 AM
I "Think" not positive but I think the lighter is your camera take it out and use the fire button to take a picture. It's the pictures of the guests I imagine. It's been awhile.

Yeah it was something like that. You had to take pictures of the female guests? And you use your lighter. Took me a while to get one of each if I remember correctly. It's been like 1.5 years since I played it. And I can't find my manual for it either.

gstanford
05-15-05, 02:19 AM
If you bought the game as a budget release, the manual should exist as a .pdf file on the cd.

jake_maveric_05
05-15-05, 02:31 PM
I got it in a EA games bundle from walmart.

If you bought the game as a budget release, the manual should exist as a .pdf file on the cd.

einstein_314
05-15-05, 03:10 PM
Ok, I'm pretty sure you press "G" to switch gadgets right? Select the lighter and press the use key (I think by default it is "E" - just check the controls menu in the game to see what it is.) That's all there is to it. Then just walk around and take pictures of all the guests.

jake_maveric_05
05-15-05, 06:24 PM
Thanks guys i found it...i got like 2 ways up but guess hwhat!!!! i deleted it...it was a mistake...hahahahahahaha

Ok, I'm pretty sure you press "G" to switch gadgets right? Select the lighter and press the use key (I think by default it is "E" - just check the controls menu in the game to see what it is.) That's all there is to it. Then just walk around and take pictures of all the guests.

einstein_314
05-15-05, 09:36 PM
Thanks guys i found it...i got like 2 ways up but guess hwhat!!!! i deleted it...it was a mistake...hahahahahahaha

Uhh, no clue what you just said.

Edge
05-15-05, 10:12 PM
Kids: don't do drugs.

Vagrant Zero
05-15-05, 10:15 PM
Kids: don't do drugs.

Drugs: feel free to do the kids.