PDA

View Full Version : Nintendo Revolution Pics?

Pages : 1 [2]

evilchris
05-21-05, 06:08 PM
I think oldsk00l and steeda are secretly Sony and Microsoft executives, thats why they keep condemning everything else and holding Microsoft and Sony's products in such high regard its sickening. *snicker* Don't deny it I see right thru you guys . . . hehehehe . . . Or you could be extremely fanatical fanboys, one or the two. The difference? One gets paid to do it while the other is just insane.

(j/k) guys . . . its just fun to mess with you sometimes.

Thanks, you just got me fired since you figured it out.

Acid Rain
05-22-05, 12:27 PM
Might make for a fun boxing gameHeh. "For adult themed FPSes, RPGs and racing games, look no further than the PS3 and Xbox 360. If you're primarily into boxing games for the younger crowd, look no further than the Nintendo Revolution and it's super addictive "Super Smash Brothers Boxing and Starfox Mega Punchout!"

"At a press conference in New York City, Nintendo of America's President stated that "Nintendo is taking a new direction, one that we think will be the future of all digital entertainment. With our new entertainment system, we will develop all titles in-house, and all will feature boxing, to take advantage of our innovative new controller. Each title will first be developed for the DS, then ported to the Revolution, ensuring that you can keep boxing close at hand in any environment.

All of these titles will be of the highest quality seen in boxing, and so we only expect to release 2 or 3 titles a year. We feel that this is the best strategy, as it will eliminate the need for consumers to go through the incredibly confusing decision making process when deciding on a new game."

nrs421
05-22-05, 12:47 PM
if the controllers work anything like the gyroscopic mice it's going to take a while before people get used to using them....i've always found them annoying...great for presentations and stuff but little else

oldsk00l
05-22-05, 01:08 PM
Thanks, you just got me fired since you figured it out.

HAHAHAHA

I threatened sexual harassment and repeated my innuendo's to finding Kratos "teh sexay manwh0r3" and they let me stay...only if I keep saying that the 360 reminds me of Microsoft spinning in place......

Some people have too much time on their hands....

1337_Like_ThaT
05-22-05, 01:54 PM
Oh man, this brings back memories of the horrid Virtual Boy Days :(

Gator
05-23-05, 01:30 PM
:eek:

http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/attachment.php?attachmentid=11740

I kinda like the look of the current Gamecube. I wish they'd just stick with the cube design.

Mr_LoL
05-23-05, 01:35 PM
The current gamecube design looks like a toaster yuk.

Am_I_Evil
05-23-05, 05:38 PM
The current gamecube design looks like a toaster yuk.

what kind of weird toaster do you have???

i've heard complaints about the gamecube before, but a toaster??

guess i just don't see it....

Sidric
06-04-05, 12:51 PM
If theres any next-gen console that looks like a kitchen appliance, its the damnable xbox360. kinda reminds me of that air purifier thingy, damn can't remember the name . . .

vX
06-04-05, 01:53 PM
If those pics really are the new controllers, they don't look very revolutionizing to me. Look more like an updated version of the power glove from back in the nes days. Hell, that was more of a revolution than what I'm seeing here. How it plays is another story. =)

npras42
06-04-05, 06:12 PM
I really don't see why people are so negative to the look of the Revolution. While I think it looks boring, I really cant say 'yuk'. Its just a tiny shiny black box. It couldnt look any less offensive if it tried.

Cant wait to see these controllers. If they really are gyroscopic I could imagine some great games coming out. I am not a GC fan at all really, but I'd love to play a game with a gyroscope throwing my hand about like those PowerBall thingies.

OWA
06-04-05, 06:31 PM
I guess I don't understand the upright position with any of them. Being upright almost seems like it'll have to sit on the floor or on a stand or something since it wouldn't easily fit in an entertainment center.