PDA

View Full Version : Nintendo Revolution Pics?

Pages : [1] 2

jAkUp
05-16-05, 05:13 PM
Could it be? If it is I must say that the controller(s) are the wackiest thing I have ever seen.

|MaguS|
05-16-05, 05:14 PM
God, I hate those one hand controllers. If thats how they will be I wont be getting the system... as for the actual system... it looks great. I love how simple and yet high tech it looks.

As for if its real or not... no clue nintendo is full of suprises..

oldsk00l
05-16-05, 05:17 PM
heh

the "Nintendo Mini" hahahaha

six_storm
05-16-05, 05:26 PM
Those controllers remind me of Atari controllers from way back in the day. Not a bad design for the console though.

OWA
05-16-05, 05:27 PM
Man, another white/gray/silver one. I hope they provide some other color options.

Ninjaman09
05-16-05, 05:48 PM
heh

the "Nintendo Mini" hahahaha
LOLZORZ

GlowStick
05-16-05, 05:50 PM
Looks like thats the gimic nintendo said they will use, assumeing its real that is.

NAZCA M12
05-16-05, 06:07 PM
Split the controller into two and say this is going to revolutionize gaming? I hope that is not the case, or else :thumbdwn:

oldsk00l
05-16-05, 08:52 PM
Like many here have said....Nintendo's last console.

DEaD_IRiS
05-16-05, 09:10 PM
Gyroscopic controllers... I'd be willing to give them a try before condemning them. Might make for a fun boxing game

Sidric
05-16-05, 09:47 PM
Like many here have said....Nintendo's last console.

I doubt it. Why? Two words: Game Boy. Nintendo has been rolling in the dough with ever reiteration of the portable. Not necessarily because of the new technology with each release but because of the vast library of games available, DS excluded(only backwards compatible with SP games). And unlike ol M$ they haven't lost a whole lot of money on the Gamecube. I'd be willing to bet that they probably made a considerable profit, especially with their high profile first party releases. Getting to the point--if Nintendo fumbles on this one, which I doubt, they can afford to take the heat and try again unlike Sega and others. But I don't think they are going to fumble. Besides being its next mainstream console, they've got a lot riding on this.

Zelda_fan
05-16-05, 09:55 PM
The console itself looks kinda cool. As for the controllers.... I'm not to crazy about the gamepad for each hand idea, but I'm gonna try it out and see how i like it before I make up my mind.

oldsk00l
05-16-05, 09:55 PM
They are fast becoming the Matrox of the gaming biz though. Niche market doesn't pay, and they have branded the GC as a kiddy machine.

oldsk00l
05-16-05, 10:11 PM
Here's a really good question:

How are people playing on the revolution suppose to wank to DOA type games???

Zelda_fan
05-16-05, 10:27 PM
They are fast becoming the Matrox of the gaming biz though. Niche market doesn't pay, and they have branded the GC as a kiddy machine.

yeah but matrox is still in business. Can't argue with that.

oldsk00l
05-16-05, 10:30 PM
yeah but matrox is still in business. Can't argue with that.

Yup, and so is the "Joe's Bar and Grill" down the street.

evilchris
05-16-05, 10:41 PM
Those controllers are stupid. =)

evilchris
05-16-05, 10:42 PM
Yup, and so is the "Joe's Bar and Grill" down the street.

I hear they've got some gooood grits.

oldsk00l
05-16-05, 10:53 PM
I hear they quit using rats for the mystery sauce. I think their funding got cut my Nintento tho.

Elderblaze
05-17-05, 12:14 AM
I doubt they would make them if they where not functional. Why don't you people wait to give them a shot before condeming them.

evilchris
05-17-05, 12:17 AM
Look at the original XB controller. It had the freaking King's jewels in it.

Slybri
05-17-05, 03:35 PM
These controllers won't be so bad when using them with the wireless 3D shutter glasses.

I just don't know how they'd work with the older, non 3D games.

oldsk00l
05-17-05, 03:37 PM
the new controllers are teh suck

sorry, but that's going to be a fact

Sidric
05-21-05, 05:42 PM
I think oldsk00l and steeda are secretly Sony and Microsoft executives, thats why they keep condemning everything else and holding Microsoft and Sony's products in such high regard its sickening. *snicker* Don't deny it I see right thru you guys . . . hehehehe . . . Or you could be extremely fanatical fanboys, one or the two. The difference? One gets paid to do it while the other is just insane.

(j/k) guys . . . its just fun to mess with you sometimes.

gmontem
05-21-05, 05:48 PM
I can see many lawsuits coming because of kids putting the controllers in their mouth and accidentaly choking from them; the controllers look like kazoos.