PDA

View Full Version : Let's revel in the stupidity of others

Vagrant Zero
05-18-05, 11:02 AM
http://boards.ign.com/message.asp?topic=87442845&replies=65&ui=cb_post_02

Their lack of computer knowledge disturbs me. :wtf:

You know what really irks me this generation, with the merging of the console and the PC market [in terms of userbase], we [people knowledgeable in computers] are going to have to deal with them [walking arguments for abortion].

Hoes NOES! PS3 has half cache!!!! I have celeron, IR Teh l33t PC Gamerz.

S.I.N
05-18-05, 11:51 AM
Hating XBox 360/MTV
so go head up with them and rufute there is claims and show them the PS3 is the shiznit with more pipes, catches and gigwertz.

Ninjaman09
05-18-05, 12:01 PM
so go head up with them and rufute there is claims and show them the PS3 is the shiznit with more pipes, catches and gigwertz.
:lol2:

That's pretty funny. :)

Yeah, for the best (worst?) of these kind of mouth-breathing poseurs just head up to any EBGames or Gamestop and ask the sales staff about the new systems. An endless torrent of B.S. will issue forth.

Vagrant Zero
05-18-05, 12:05 PM
:lol2:

That's pretty funny. :)

Yeah, for the best (worst?) of these kind of mouth-breathing poseurs just head up to any EBGames or Gamestop and ask the sales staff about the new systems. An endless torrent of B.S. will issue forth.

I once had a Gamestop employee try to convince me that his Xbox was more powerful than my PC. It was...funny...in a why did God allow your parents to breed sort of way.

Acid Rain
05-18-05, 03:29 PM
The worst thing about these people that nooo all teh roxxorz harbwhere specks is that they won't listen to reason, slow, methodical, easily digestible and non-biased reason. Often they become rude quickly, as well. I don't even bother trying to enlighten bacteria like that anymore.

My question, where are all these funkeh people in real life, besides the console shops? I'm surrounded by almost 100% high quality people on a daily basis, then I hit teh enterwebz...

jolle
05-18-05, 03:55 PM
take a look around you next time your outside.. se those 14-18 year olds lounging about without much purpous? there you go..
They come in earlier revisions aswell, most seem to stabilize with age tho..

-=DVS=-
05-18-05, 10:32 PM
http://boards.ign.com/message.asp?topic=87442845&replies=65&ui=cb_post_02

Their lack of computer knowledge disturbs me. :wtf:

You know what really irks me this generation, with the merging of the console and the PC market [in terms of userbase], we [people knowledgeable in computers] are going to have to deal with them [walking arguments for abortion].

Hoes NOES! PS3 has half cache!!!! I have celeron, IR Teh l33t PC Gamerz.

Hehe original poster cyprus7 must be :retard: omg omg Xbox got 512k more of cache its uber big deal omg it so pwns PS3 :lol2:

Edge
05-18-05, 11:16 PM
zOMG! Teh PeeEss 3 Roxxors my Cloxxors!

Unfortunatly, I've found that there are VERY few people who really know what they're talking about when refering to specs or pretty much any technology related topic. One person I was playing Natural Selection with said that the server we were playing on sucked because his framerate was so low :rolleyes:. Now it will get even more confusing when people are going to try and compare totally different arcitectures to eachother without understanding how any of the components really work. And in the end, raw specs mean very little: it's what's done with it that counts.