PDA

View Full Version : OMG!!!!!! I MUST have this *drool*

Tuork
05-22-05, 12:11 AM
Ooook, so I just saw the "Xbox Revealed" thinger on MTV (which BTW sucked).

Why wasn't informed about the fact that there's going to be A NEW PERFECT DARK GAME?!?!?!?!?!?!?

HOLY FREAKING NACHOS BATMAN!

I must have this....

Side noting... I also didn't know that Rare left Nintendo, good for them.

Ooooh, cant wait!
:D

S.I.N
05-22-05, 12:14 AM
were you lost on a island or something? :confused:

GamerGuyX
05-22-05, 12:25 AM
were you lost on a island or something? :confused:

Exactly.

Edge
05-22-05, 12:45 AM
In other news, the dinosaurs went extinct.

(although I'm excited for Perfect Dark Zero as well)

six_storm
05-22-05, 01:33 AM
Hahahaha, I was gonna say "Where have you been?" but I'm too late. PDZ is going to be my first purchase with my XBOX 360 :D

Gaco
05-22-05, 04:47 AM
Ya, I have faith in PDZ too... :)

|MaguS|
05-22-05, 05:35 AM
I don't... They didn't even bother to show it at E3 and I hate her new look.

As for "Rare", They are really not that good of developers anymore. Most of thier talent left after the original Perfect Dark and Conkers. Hell, the entire team behind the original and Goldeneye are at FreeRadical...

SH64
05-22-05, 09:21 AM
Is that new Perfect Dark game coming to PC as well ? if not then why this is in the PC gaming forum ? ;)

GamerGuyX
05-22-05, 12:21 PM
Is that new Perfect Dark game coming to PC as well ? if not then why this is in the PC gaming forum ? ;)

No it is not coming out for PC. No I also do not know why this is in the PC gaming forum.

OWA
05-22-05, 01:24 PM
I think it'll take a while for people to get used to the separate console forum.

Tuork
05-22-05, 02:45 PM
I think it'll take a while for people to get used to the separate console forum.

What? WHere? When? Who?

Oops. Sorry, I'm usually on the Open Forum. My bad. :D

As for being lost on an Island, I was. Thank you for reviving that traumatic experience. I had just overcome it with psych council.
And for those of you who think dinosaurs are extinct, you'd think twice when you've seen what I've seen.

Ok, no more "Lost" for me. :retard:

PS, I dislike Johanna's new look too.