PDA

View Full Version : Beyond good and evil

killahsin
05-23-05, 08:40 PM
I know this game has been out for a while. But I have to say after buying it and playing it recently, that if you haven't played this, your missing out. I played this thing straight to the end, to me, it's the the best action rpg adventure game since ocrina of time.

I don't know why people slept on this one, if it was the cartoony graphics, or the fact u have to set aa/af/vsync to application choice buggyness or what. But this has to be one of the best action rpg adventure hybrids ever. So much in fact that i highly suggest you all go out and buy it, just so i can see a sequel =p

|MaguS|
05-23-05, 10:32 PM
I beat it a wahile back, around the time it originally released. Great game, One of my favorites.

killahsin
05-24-05, 02:56 AM
Yes it just has me boggled why it didn't get much gamer love. Media picked it as a close game of the year, but it did very very badly at retail. Bad marketing maybe? I mean when i say its the next best thing to zelda it really is lol. They should have used that phrase in their marketing line =P

nrs421
05-24-05, 10:14 AM
i bought it a couple of months back and i liked it alot....and for $20 it was definetly worth the money

stncttr908
05-24-05, 12:24 PM
You can usually find it in the bargain bin. It's a steal.

muaddib
05-24-05, 12:31 PM
I've heard it's an excellent game.

karkrash81
05-24-05, 02:38 PM
I've always wanted to play this game...this thread has convinced me to go hunt for it this afternoon...

saturnotaku
05-24-05, 04:12 PM
I've always been tempted to get this for Xbox. I probably will buy it...eventually. :p

Acid Rain
05-24-05, 04:41 PM
I've always been tempted to get this for Xbox. I probably will buy it...eventually. :pYou know, that's funny. I've been feeling the same way, and still haven't quite purchased it! I will definitely get it for my girlfriend, as this is one of her favorite types of game, but I just haven't yet.

One of these days soon, all of us slackers will finally go out and get the game, and suddenly the sales will rocket to the top of the charts :p

ynnek
05-25-05, 11:41 PM
cute game, with more stealth than I thought.. overall relatively easy.. It was a short, but sweet game. (hence the low price)

killahsin
05-26-05, 05:53 AM
yes it was relatively easy outside of the last boss unless u saved up tons of health packs. Yes it is a fairly short game, but some good fun involved. Thus why i would LOVE to see a longer more in depth sequel. The constellations gave hints that the developers wanted to expand on bge universe. I'm hoping they get the chance to

hamiko
05-26-05, 10:36 AM
Awesome game, The last boss was pretty hard.

ynnek
05-26-05, 11:49 AM
are you serious? I thought the last boss was cake.

Awesome game, The last boss was pretty hard.

carkis
05-26-05, 12:04 PM
are you serious? I thought the last boss was cake.
I also thought he was predictable. I think the only gripe I had with that game was the camera and character control ... but in that type of game, that's always an issue. Otherwise, very fun and unique game.