PDA

View Full Version : Sony's Kutaragi: PS3 not a game machine

evilchris
05-25-05, 09:37 PM
This guy cracks me up so bad I had to get it translated :

http://www.degraeve.org/cgi-bin/babel.cgi?d=jeffk&url=http://hardware.gamespot.com/Story-ST-15015-2012-4-4-x

"Usars wil be able too store thier content in an online storaeg servar caled teh 'Cel Storage.' And teh Cel processor, when it's not bieng used, can refine teh content's quality!!!! We cal it teh 'aging' process!!!! For example, usars can 'age' thier Standard Definition (SD) video and up-convert it too High Definition (HD) video!!!! We haev maney plans [for teh PS3], but this 'Cel Storage' service = something that we definiteley intend too launch!!!! Bey using teh Cel's securitey feature, usars wil be able too rip DVDs that include copyright protection and laey it in teh storaeg aera too refine its video quality."

aaahhh52
05-25-05, 09:42 PM
Your blatant fanboyism cracks me up so bad i had to get it translated: "0mg teh xb0x 360 will pwnz0r!1 teh ps3. xbox pwnz0rs t3h no00bs!11 and all t3h f4g0rts!! if you liek t3h ps3 yU0 = teh n00bz0r!!!1111" :D Had to do it :angel:

evilchris
05-25-05, 09:44 PM
I'm not a fan of either yet. One's PR is pure BS and retardation, the other's is legit so far.

aaahhh52
05-25-05, 09:45 PM
I'm not a fan of either yet. come on dude now THAT is complete B.S.

evilchris
05-25-05, 09:48 PM
Actually it's not, link me a thread where I just pour out the LOVE for the X360. All I have said about it so far is it looks legit.

Sony is full of **** and I can't stand them for it.

NAZCA M12
05-25-05, 10:35 PM
Steeda, you don't need to be openly ****-sucking MS to be regarded as an MS fanboy, your repeated attacks and nit-picking on every sort of news that has a Sony in it could as well show the same thing. Yes, Sony is full of bull**** atm (weren't they saying the same about the PS2 being a computer? ) just as the rest of them, to what degree that is subjective.

However i think i mentioned a few gems that some MS reps said at the unveiling of the Xbox360 didn't i? Stuff about aiming from aprox 20 million units (Xbox) to 1 BILLION 360's, ring any bell? :rolleyes: Looks legit to you? Where the **** were all the Xbox ass-kissers when i said that? I'd appreciate it if someone would say sth like "jeez, i like them but that's just bull". Are there no boundaries to their fanboyism? Anyhow, i don't know how much money MS is paying you to bash Sony but whatever they give, ask for a raise (tell them i said so :p ). And since everyone lately was asking about a dedicated console forum, may i propose a "steeda's Sony bashing forum" sub division?

Bad_Boy
05-25-05, 11:18 PM
/me throws up a X like he was paid for a microsoft press conference :angel:

All I have said about it so far is it looks legit.

sure..
Who said I give a damn about the 360? It's vaporware too. Bashing one console doesn't automatically mean you like the other. They have been both been paper-launched at this point, all the videos shown mean nothing to me as they are pure hype and not representative of the actual product. Console "launches" NEVER are.

you change your slogan too much.

aaahhh52
05-25-05, 11:20 PM
Steeda, you don't need to be openly ****-sucking MS to be regarded as an MS fanboy, your repeated attacks and nit-picking on every sort of news that has a Sony in it could as well show the same thing. Yes, Sony is full of bull**** atm (weren't they saying the same about the PS2 being a computer? ) just as the rest of them, to what degree that is subjective.

QFT, dont need a link, its pretty apparent in all your posts. I realize there's ps3 fanboys too but damn, just admit you are one instead of acting like your staying subjective.

S.I.N
05-25-05, 11:32 PM
i wonder if its crap like this why many think consoles are for kids? good to see you dudes are proving them wrong. :rolleyes:

evilchris
05-26-05, 12:06 AM
i wonder if its crap like this why many think consoles are for kids? good to see you dudes are proving them wrong. :rolleyes:

Counterstrike proves PC's are for the real grown-ups eh? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

NAZCA: Your opinion is about as valuable to me as your mother's.

Bad_Boy: I hear in North Carolina that the way they practice safe sex is marking all the sheep that kick with a big X.

evilchris
05-26-05, 12:15 AM
QFT, dont need a link, its pretty apparent in all your posts. I realize there's ps3 fanboys too but damn, just admit you are one instead of acting like your staying subjective.

I'm jealous that Microsoft's product won't be creating human emotion nor phenomenon's inside the computer, you got me.

Bad_Boy
05-26-05, 12:31 AM
Bad_Boy: I hear in North Carolina that the way they practice safe sex is marking all the sheep that kick with a big X.
umm so you diss me on where i live? ok, thx for getting way off topic. to be honest, sounds more like virginia, but anyways i wouldnt know, im orginally from new jersey.

act your age man, its annoying.

evilchris
05-26-05, 12:33 AM
I think it's the EMOTION ENGINE simulating real human emotions inside my computar machine, sorry.

NAZCA M12
05-26-05, 01:38 AM
NAZCA: Your opinion is about as valuable to me as your mother's.

First of all, i would appreciate it if you didn't even mention relatives of mine, especially dead ones :mad: Now, i don't give a flying **** whether my opinion is of any value to you or not, its obvious i could turn around a wall's opinion about sth easier than yours. However, its the principal of the thing: If you're one of those folks who like spreading their propagandistic bull, stick a ;) at the end of it and expect/hope that no one will answer back (as if we all agreed with you or you got us so owned with your "arguments" no one dares to reply) then you are naive. Some things just won't go unanswered. You just keep pumping those one-sided threads and you'll keep getting the answers you deserve.

Serrasalmus
05-26-05, 08:34 PM
well all the fan boy crap aside both are cool in there own ways and like now i own both a xbox and a ps2 and will own both the xbox360 and the ps3....

im not a fan boy cept when it comes to gpu's then its all about the N..but when it comes to consoles there are games one each one that wont ge to the other and thats what makes both of them wanted......

Vagrant Zero
05-26-05, 09:42 PM
I'm not a fan of either yet. One's PR is pure BS and retardation, the other's is legit so far.

You're a blatant fanboy. Come the hell off it, it's not like you're going to convince anyone, well...maybe yourself.

MS's PR is just as filled with crap as anyone elses. You remind me of ATI asshats who steadfastly believe that ATI is a more "honest" company than Nvidia. A sucker is born evey minute...

evilchris
05-26-05, 09:45 PM
"Hating Xbox360/MTV" :inform:

You "hate" a piece of vaporware, rofl. Talk about being a BLATANT fanboy. You're an enraged nvidia fanboy and that is why you hate the Xbox 360. I bet you *loved* Xbox 1.

:tool:

Clay
05-26-05, 10:01 PM
Calm down and lay off the insults.