PDA

View Full Version : Blood Omen 2 (stay off..)

Domy
12-13-02, 10:53 PM
i've just picked up this game yesterday, and i think u guys should stay off from this game!i'm a fan of the kain series but this one is bad ever!

Gargr
12-14-02, 12:31 AM
Originally posted by Domy
i've just picked up this game yesterday, and i think u guys should stay off from this game!i'm a fan of the kain series but this one is bad ever!

And whats so bad about it??

I think the game is ****ing great

Domy
12-14-02, 11:37 AM
da control is ' bit sluggish for me as i comparing it with the soul reaver 2 control and the texture are very2 blocky.well, but i'm playing it for the story anyway ......

EciDemon
12-15-02, 01:29 PM
I also think legacy of kain 2 was a bit dissapointing. I bought the first game for psx when it was new and was very happy with it. Hoping that the second one would be good too I bought it.

I think that it is a nice game but it could be alot better. Personaly I think soul reaver was better than kain 2, I havent tried soul reaver 2 other than the demo, and the demo was nice :)

Domy
12-16-02, 06:53 AM
actually i 'm with u, i agreed that soul rever 1 is the best for the series, and soul reaver 2 is bit dissapointing at first glance. but i'm just happy for the story.