PDA

View Full Version : Castlevania: Curse of Darkness (PS2/Xbox)

|MaguS|
06-03-05, 01:07 PM
Man, This game looks so disappointing. I love practically every other Castlevania title but this one looks and plays (got to try it out at E3) so bad. I really don't understand Konami's reluctance to make another 2D Castlevania for the consoles, Symphony of the Night is possibly my favorite Castlevania and another game of its style would be amazing. Imagine the gameplay with Guilty Gear XX quality 2D or even Street Fighter 3 :eek:

Dam you Konami!

Ruined
06-03-05, 02:44 PM
What's wrong with it? How is it different than the first ps2 castlevania?

Konami's going to have a tough time selling this to me since its coming out near X360 launch.

Ninjaman09
06-03-05, 02:46 PM
If it looks similar to the first PS2 Castlevania then it'll definitely suck. The first one sure did. :p

vX
06-03-05, 02:47 PM
I hated the first one on ps2 that was 3D. So frickin boring. The GBA ones pwn.

|MaguS|
06-04-05, 07:25 AM
If it looks similar to the first PS2 Castlevania then it'll definitely suck. The first one sure did. :p

Its a different approach for the "look" of it is the same, Your character now is not really the main combat figure but the demons you summon to aid you are. While you can easily hold your own, your minions will be required very often.

The graphics just looked so plain, I thought the original PS2 version was great. It played just like the original NES versions in 3D. No fancy inv or gameplay mechanics, just basic Castlevania...

But I want another Symphony of The Night...