PDA

View Full Version : Conker Live and reloaded GONE GOLD

vX
06-04-05, 01:58 PM
http://www.gamespot.com/news/2005/06/03/news_6126934.html

The n64 game was really entertaining. I think I'll probably pass on this one though. But for those interested, it's finally gone gold.

ralinn
06-04-05, 03:33 PM
Sweet, I loved the N64 version :)

Edge
06-04-05, 05:12 PM
Nice to know, I was looking forward to that game a bit. The original N64 game was silly but entertaining, I'm interested in seeing how the game has been improved. Multiplayer sounds especially cool. Too bad there's no coop mode from what I've heard.

Ruined
06-05-05, 04:00 AM
w00t. hopefully one of the sites will have it for less than $40 preorder!

|MaguS|
06-05-05, 06:06 AM
Game looks interesting, I enjoyed the N64 version. I hope this one can live up to it, its been in development for awhile now glad to see it about to release.

Its waiting in my gamefly (great for PSP owners BTW) list.

Ruined
06-05-05, 10:47 AM
Game looks interesting, I enjoyed the N64 version. I hope this one can live up to it, its been in development for awhile now glad to see it about to release.

Its waiting in my gamefly (great for PSP owners BTW) list.

Apparently the single player is a remake of the N64 game (same game with new graphics), while the multiplayer is a new squad combat type thing.

|MaguS|
06-05-05, 11:05 AM
Your ****ting me? Thats awsome and crappy at the same time... While I loved the original, I really don't care to play it in current graphics, rather I would have loved to see Conker go on a new adventure...

Glad im renting it first then...

Well back to my new Favorite Xbox game, Alien Hominid! (Never got a chance to play it on the PS2/GC)

Ninjaman09
06-14-05, 01:36 PM
I never beat the original so I'm happy they remade it. :D I just got an X-Box again so I'm really looking forward to this. Just got Jade Empire too and I'm about to try that out for the first time today. :D