PDA

View Full Version : Hitman 2

styles-T
12-14-02, 11:54 AM
Is this game any good??

Im thinking about picking it up...

LORD-eX-Bu
12-14-02, 12:43 PM
it is GREAT! eh, feel sorry for ya, cuz I think if you pick it up now, it is censored. :mad: Oh well, it should still be relatively good.;)

DaveW
12-14-02, 02:33 PM
It takes a while to get into though. Its a patient game, like thief.

LORD-eX-Bu
12-14-02, 02:35 PM
I've been into it since Hitman Codename 47 :p Loved the game from the first mission.:D

styles-T
12-14-02, 03:35 PM
Originally posted by [eNv]-LORD-eX-Bu
it is GREAT! eh, feel sorry for ya, cuz I think if you pick it up now, it is censored. :mad: Oh well, it should still be relatively good.;)

are you serious....why would they even bother to censor it? theres so many other games with tons of gore and sexual content...

LORD-eX-Bu
12-14-02, 03:44 PM
cuz of the whole beltway sniper and thanks to the "defenders" of the Sikh community.:mad: But, the only content taken out was the Sikh part. I'd suggest you buy it off of ebay, they probably have some that haven't been altered.;)

LORD-eX-Bu
12-14-02, 03:46 PM
if you buy audigy 2, you get Hitman 2 and Sof II bundled with it. Its a great deal!:D

-=DVS=-
12-14-02, 10:47 PM
if you buy audigy 2, you get Hitman 2 and Sof II bundled with it. Its a great deal!:D

Yeah i got it also when i bought my Audigy 2

And i love Hitman 2 , its awesome gameplay and Graphic wise its looks gorgeous :cool:
Looks Alot better then No One Lives Forever 2 or any other game ,similar to BattleField 1942 :cool: Its full dx 8 game ;)

LORD-eX-Bu
12-14-02, 11:08 PM
Originally posted by -=DVS=-

which version did you buy?

-=DVS=-
12-15-02, 12:46 AM
which version did you buy?

Hmmm no idea i have a box in front of me it says

Sound Blaster Audigy 2 and bla bla bla all other crap on side is Model SB0240

I guess its regular retail version , not platinum or anything :p

LORD-eX-Bu
12-15-02, 12:51 AM
oh, lol, well, I am getting plat, I don't know why, but since it is the first sound card I ever buy, I insist on it being the best I can get.:D

nin_fragile14
12-15-02, 01:52 AM
I wasn't a fan of this game. After about the 6th mission, I completely lost interest. It might appeal to those who REALLY like stealth type games, but for me, 20 levels of objective based material is tiredsome.

LORD-eX-Bu
12-15-02, 01:53 AM
Originally posted by nin_fragile14
I wasn't a fan of this game. After about the 6th mission, I completely lost interest. It might appeal to those who REALLY like stealth type games, but for me, 20 levels of objective based material is tiredsome.

LOL, and people complained that the first one was too short.:D

SavagePaladin
12-15-02, 04:51 AM
Originally posted by -=DVS=-

And i love Hitman 2 , its awesome gameplay and Graphic wise its looks gorgeous :cool:
Looks Alot better then No One Lives Forever 2 or any other game ,similar to BattleField 1942 :cool: Its full dx 8 game ;)
is it better than the demo I had? coz if not, then it doesn't look better than NOLF 2 on here...

de><ta
12-19-02, 10:34 AM
Nah NOLF2 graphics look a lot better.

The only thing i like about the Hitman genre is being able to fit into the shoes of an assasin. I dont get the same feeling while playing NOLF2...

As for the first version, it was a short game if you read the walktrhoughs etc. If you seriously immerse yourself in the environment the levels are great even the jungle level. My favourite level from hitman1 was the ambush at the fish restaurant.

Hitman 2 has a variety of good missions. I particularly love the penthouse level.. where you have to eliminate Charli. That level takes me around 6 minutes to complete with a mp5sd and 2 kills. Just turn of the lights and move like the jackal... :D

I have to give splinter cell a try... looks like the kinda game i enjoy.