PDA

View Full Version : FS:ATI GeCube 9600XT 128MB

Blehh
06-13-05, 08:10 PM
Hi, I got a ATI GeCube 9600XT 128MB, not used much, still looking good. I want to upgrade my video card, so don't need it anymore. Bought it around half a year ago. You can PM me offers + your address if you want shipping to be calculated.

Thanks

saturnotaku
06-13-05, 08:14 PM
Someone needs to read the rules:

3) You must clearly specify your asking price(s) or item(s) to be considered for trade. Do not ask people to send you a private message if they want a price. Post the price in the thread unless the item is exclusively for trade (trading for money means for sale, though )

Any person who offers an item for sale or trade must provide his or her Heatware user ID and rating. If you do not have Heatware, your eBay user name and link to a feedback score will be acceptable. If neither information is provided, your item will be removed, you will be prohibited from conducting sales and trades on this forum and this information will be made known to all members. No exceptions will be made. By requiring you to provide this information, we are protecting buyers, sellers and the owners/administrators of nV News.

If you cannot provide this information, this thread will be closed and you will be forbidden from trading on these forums. No exceptions.

Blehh
06-13-05, 08:24 PM
Sorry, I did not read the rules. What is heatware? And no, I do not have eBay account...I have a paypal account though.
Well, I'm selling the card + Drivers CD, I can take and send pictures of the card if requested and I think this card is worth around USD $70 (shipping not included, I'll have to get your address for shipping)

saturnotaku
06-13-05, 08:56 PM
Sorry, the rules are the rules. And they go double for people who have not been established members of these forums. Heatware (http://www.heatware.com) is an online feedback system that people can reference when they want to conduct a sale or trade through online forums like this one. Since not everyone has Heatware, we allow eBay feedback references to be posted as well. Since you have neither and are not an established member of this forum, it's going to be awfully hard for anyone to consider you a trustworthy trader.

The only chance we can give you is if you can provide any kind of references that you have done business on other forums (ie [H]ard|OCP, et al). Otherwise, I am going to close this thread. I hate to be an ass, but people have been burned by bad traders here. I'm not saying you are one, but we can't take any chances.

Blehh
06-13-05, 09:03 PM
Aw, damn... any other way I can proof that I'm trustworthy? Can I have a chance? Everyone got to start somewhere :'(

Mloot
06-13-05, 10:00 PM
Sometimes when you are first starting out, you might have to ship first to well-established traders (ones with alot of Heatware).

Blehh
06-15-05, 11:05 PM
=D!!! I sold it! Thanks guys