PDA

View Full Version : i have an african american nalu...

Pages : [1] 2

Kamel
06-17-05, 12:31 PM
for some reason when i play the nalu demo, it works for about 2 seconds (literally), then it pauses for a second and she's suddenly changed into an african american.... anyone else have this happen? also, is there a way to fix it? heh.

i wouldn't be worried normally, but i am thinking this may be evidence of further problems with games and such.

Marcos
06-17-05, 12:52 PM
Its ok to say shes "Black"

Does it do that in games?

F_L_C
06-17-05, 01:01 PM
...lmao...

rohit
06-17-05, 02:03 PM
"i have an african american nalu... ":rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl

subbo
06-17-05, 04:26 PM
It must be odd for a fourth or fifth generation american to be called african. But anyway, that nalu is hilarious :P

Vapor Trail
06-17-05, 04:42 PM
That's not Nalu that's Zulu. ;)

rohit
06-17-05, 06:23 PM
That's not Nalu that's Zulu
:rofl :rofl :lmao :lmao :haha :haha

Roadhog
06-17-05, 10:41 PM
did you get semen on your card from the demo?

but it looks like artifacs to me.

shabby
06-17-05, 11:10 PM
*cheese*

gram_vaz
06-17-05, 11:19 PM
i call for a sticky! or a merge with the semen thread at least!

yay for graphical glitches turning 3d models into 'african americans'!That's not Nalu that's Zulu. ;)
or nala. ;) like from lion king. it's an african name. :afro:It must be odd for a fourth or fifth generation american to be called african. But anyway, that nalu is hilarious :P
well, we used to have far more fitting names for 'african americans' but somewhere along the way those names became politically incorrect.

latinmike
06-17-05, 11:36 PM
:cool: :confused: I don,t know what african american :afro: you know that looks like that? :confused: not in this world :eek: so stop smoking or shotting that SH_T, :angel: one thing Its ok to say shes "Black" :cool: like Marcos said but she not back or african :nono: you just have a f- up card or system try to work on that if you need help and if I can I will ;) . Take friend ;)
and all you other fools :clap: that think that you and your coments :baaa:: are funning thier not :mad: try lving a life like a Latino Puerto Rican :afro2: like me or a black :afro: person you will not be laughing than do dum sh-t

Kamel
06-17-05, 11:41 PM
heh, my calling her african american was more of a joke... i would say that "mixed" would be a more appropriate way to describe her if you want to get technical anyway.

the card doesn't mess up in anything else that i run (that i'm aware of...), so i have trouble thinking that the card is having problems as far as hardware. i suspect it's software, but i don't know what to do about it. it's done it in all the drivers i've used, and i've used driver cleaner (admittedly not the proper way, but i did use it).

Rakeesh
06-17-05, 11:47 PM
I see white, brown, and jet african american. :D

latinmike
06-17-05, 11:59 PM
heh, my calling her african american was more of a joke... i would say that "mixed" would be a more appropriate way to describe her if you want to get technical anyway.

the card doesn't mess up in anything else that i run (that i'm aware of...), so i have trouble thinking that the card is having problems as far as hardware. i suspect it's software, but i don't know what to do about it. it's done it in all the drivers i've used, and i've used driver cleaner (admittedly not the proper way, but i did use it).
O.K. If I can help here am I
are you over clocking that card or what?

gram_vaz
06-18-05, 12:14 AM
try lving a life like a Latino Puerto Rican :afro2: like me or a black :afro: person you will not be laughing than do dum sh-t
i'm mexican american and have the brown skin to prove it, i live in long beach, california and my life is ok. i wasn't offended by this thread or anything either. what do you mean by this comment exactly? do you somehow feel oppressed? :confused:

Kamel
06-18-05, 12:24 AM
the card is not overclocked, did this at stock heatsink and stock clocks

latinmike
06-18-05, 12:25 AM
you know one thing that tonite I got online and signed in in this forum to see if I can help anyone and I see this type of talk in a site that it,s main perpiss is to help people of all kind and all you need to be on that perpiss list is a PC and a nVIDIA card and even if Kamel did,nt mean it like that it still went that way and with all the mediators that this site have aloud it to go that far so my QUESTION is What,s up nVIDIA are you loolking for your people or do we have to fen for ourselfs???????????????????????

latinmike
06-18-05, 12:31 AM
i'm mexican american and have the brown skin to prove it, i live in long beach, california and my life is ok. i wasn't offended by this thread or anything either. what do you mean by this comment exactly? do you somehow feel oppressed? :confused:

that,s cool for you God bless you and yours look at the pic that,s not a black woman and the coment that followed that,s not right look and you will see wrer it,s going that,s all I have to say about that I love to be a part of this site but those comement are not right and you know it :cool: Oh and this was about black people not about mexican american that have brown skin. you should try to look be on yourself and try to see things as other people God can help :angel: ;) :cool:

Kamel
06-18-05, 12:41 AM
dude, this thread was not meant to be dirrogatory against races of other people. if nalu were black normally and i got a bug which made her white, i would have made the thread name "caucasian nalu"

latinmike
06-18-05, 12:49 AM

first of all what I see is that your system is overclocked that inturn over clocks eveything esle try to give your cpu more juice that may help or lower your FBS

latinmike
06-18-05, 12:55 AM
dude, this thread was not meant to be dirrogatory against races of other people. if nalu were black normally and i got a bug which made her white, i would have made the thread name "caucasian nalu".

what kind of memory do you have? :confused: :cool:

latinmike
06-18-05, 01:23 AM

look dud that,s great >250fsb x9.5 (2375mhz), but maybe that may be to much after a time and your cpu at stock votage. if your GPU card is not overclocked I would say your cpu needs juice go to your bios and up the votage. that will help or lower your fbs you get that 2600 doing more than it should try 2300 MHz and that,s still may be to much you can say what you want of me but I,m looking at the big picture God Bless :D :cool: :cool:

Kamel
06-18-05, 01:25 AM
my signature is out of date, my vcore is at 1.85, my cpu is now 250x10 (2500mhz), my load temp is 85F. i have ran prime95 for 8 hours, and 32 passes of memtest86 without a single error. this setup is stable.

Milfeulle
06-18-05, 12:07 PM
Hmm... I think the demo is just trying to stay Politically Correct by displaying minorities :afro:
However, rather than the program randomly selecting Nalu's ethnicity, I think it would be better if they included a switch where you can select it:
[ ] Caucasian
[ ] Asian
[ ] Black
[ ] Alien (these gray-skinned folks with the big eyes)

T-1000
06-18-05, 12:35 PM
hm.. i have almost the same problem. is the nalu demo running with like 1-2FPS???