View Full Version : FS: My Backup System

06-22-05, 03:40 PM
Hi, I am trying to purchase a 7800GTX, so I am selling my backup computer. It's pending at the moment, but in case that falls through I am putting it up here.

-Intel Pentium 4 Northwood 3.0GHz /w HT S478 512KB L2 CPU Retail Box
-Asus P4P800 Motherboard Retail Box(May be the deluxe I need to double check that)
-512 MB Mushkin Value PC3200 DDR400
-40 GB Maxtor Hard Drive
-128 MB AGP8X Inno3D Geforce 6800 NU (16 pipes unlock fine)
-Plextor 716A DVD+/-RW Dual Layer 16X, 6X DL Drive (Full Retail box brand New)
-Wireless Logitech USB Mouse
-Cicero Keyboard
-Can preinstall WinXPSP2 PRO & Office 2003 PRO

Looking for $650 US shipped to USA or $750 CAN shipped to Canada.

*For BC/Alberta Buyers I can include a 350W Power Supply, Nice Silver/Blue ATX Tower with Side Window, 17" Dell Monitor with the PC for a total of $950 Canadian shipped*

If other Canadian want the Monitor and Tower as well, I will have to add alot for shipping.

-Also Selling: XFX 6600 GT PCI-E $155 USD shipped.

Heat: Broughtonr(16-0-0), Ebay: Kickus_assius(91, 100% positive)
Contact me via PM or email broughtonr@shaw.ca

06-22-05, 06:55 PM
if u part, i'll take the processor, mobo and potentially the 6800nu

06-23-05, 12:53 AM
if u part, i'll take the processor, mobo and potentially the 6800nu

Ok, I have a deal going for the whole thing, but I will let you know right away if that falls through.

Pics added.

06-23-05, 03:35 AM
Best of luck selling it my friend. ;)

06-23-05, 11:45 AM
intrigued by the xfx 6600gt you're selling (would be nice to add a second one to my new rig)...how old is it/what condition is it in? has it been OCed? etc...

06-23-05, 12:28 PM
Just bought it online a week ago and previous owner had it for about 2 months. It's in good condition, never been oced by me and probably not by the previous owner. It also runs really cool at 50C idle, 62C load.

06-23-05, 12:31 PM
hm ok..well i'll have to think about my financial situation...i gotta actually start saving the money i'm making this summer at some point, so i'm not sure whether or not i can really afford to buy another part for my pc yet. may have to wait a while before i can make another move. will let you know if i can do it tho

06-23-05, 12:36 PM
I know what you mean, I really want to buy a 7800GTX, but university is coming up awfully quickly.

06-23-05, 03:36 PM
Also might be interested in the 6800nu if you decide to part the sytem out.

06-23-05, 03:45 PM
i'll let you know how building my new system goes, but i may possibly be interested in the 6600gt pci-e. definitely don't hold it for me, but here in a while i might take you up on that offer :D

06-25-05, 04:33 PM
system has more or less been sold, but the 6600GT is still up for grabs.

06-26-05, 03:25 PM
UPDATE:Second DVI port works fine, it was the adaptor. It works great with a different DVI to VGA adaptor.