PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Nine Inch Nails - Halo 15c: We're in This Together

superklye
06-22-05, 10:29 PM
I won part 2 (halo 15b) on eBay, but I found out this morning it may possibly have been a hijacked account. The seller has been keeping pretty decent contact, emailing me every morning, so hopefully tomorrow I'll have another email explaining the situation.

If not, I'll be out $33 cash and still in need of Halo 15b as well.

But for the time being, I'm being optimistic. I need part three of Halo 15. Ninjaman has it, but is unsure of whether or not he still has the packaging. I am looking for mint or near mint copies with all packaging included and I am willing to pay up to $40 for either part separately, or $65 max for both (including shipping).

They are rare CDs, yes, but not so rare as to being worth $60-100 each on eBay. It's ridiculous how much they sell for!

And with that being said, I would also like any other rare, promo, import NIN items that I don't already have. If anyone is willing to part, post here and let me know terms.

I'd also love a copy of Halo 12: Closure that is in good condition, in case anyone has that and doesn't want it anymore.

Thanks!

Kamel
06-23-05, 12:07 AM
dang, i used to have this, but i got rid of all of my cd's because they are all worthless to me. no reason to have cd's when you've got computers, lol. probably a bad idea looking back on it, but oh well. i don't have any way to play cd's except with a computer.

anyway, good luck with it.

Ninjaman09
06-23-05, 06:35 AM
Well I looked around and yeah, I'm pretty sure I threw the jewel case away. Ah well. :)

superklye
06-23-05, 06:59 AM
Damn! Ah well...thanks so much for looking into it though...

Anyone else here have it? Part 2 (I don't think they're labeled) is the greenish/teal cover with the blurry flower and contains:
1. We're in This Together
2. The Day the World Went Away (Quiet)
3. The Day the World Went Away (some other mix)

And part 3 is the black, white and gray cover and contains:
1. We're in this Together
2. Complications of the Flesh
3. The Perfect Drug

Thanks!

Ninjaman09
06-23-05, 07:44 AM
Part 3 is the best one. :) I listened to it the other day since you brought this up, it was neat-o. I always liked Complications of the Flesh, that was a great remix. And, of course, the original version of The Perfect Drug was the best. That remix CD pissed me off, it didn't even have the original on it.

superklye
06-23-05, 08:06 AM
Yeah, I know what you mean...the only way to get the original on halo 11 was by getting the import.

And the version on the import is cut. It ends at like 5:15 or something right in the middle of "pieces"...

It's like:

Without you...without you everything falls apart
Without you...it's not as much fun to pick of the pee-seh [sic]

Halo 15 is the full, uncut version of the song which clocks in at almost 5:50 I believe...

superklye
07-02-05, 06:08 PM
*hopeful bump*

lIqUID
07-04-05, 10:16 PM
a *good luck to you bump* from a fellow NIN fan, wish I could help you...