PDA

View Full Version : BF 2 single player question.

lognoronon
06-24-05, 09:37 AM
With the previous battlefield games I always used the single player mode to get a feel for the maps before going online. Well so far from what I have seen you can't have a single player game of more than 16 players which means I can't check out all of the map with some bots in the mix. Also there are 1 or 2 maps that I can't even choose in single player. My question is can I change any of that so I can play a single player 32 or 64 player game with bots or at the very least I want to be able to specify the number of bots. I know that you can create your own game and just PW it or something to play around with the map but that means no bots. I really really hope there is a way around this because otherwise it's pretty lame.

brady
06-24-05, 11:00 AM
i suggest searching the totalbf2.com forums because answers to your question are all over the place over there.

Mudcrutch
06-24-05, 11:20 AM
i suggest hosting a lan game to explore the maps.. yes it sucks because there are no enemies but its the only option right now to see the entire map.

other than that, the maps all have a similar feel to them.. just play on some unranked servers and you will be fine..

Roliath
06-24-05, 08:42 PM
once you unlock them, yes