PDA

View Full Version : DFI Lanparty Help!

FD76
06-24-05, 12:13 PM
Can anyone breifly and quickly tell me the difference between the lanparty boards? Im looking at the LANPARTY nF4 SLI-DR, the LANPARTY nF4 UT SLI-DR, and the LANPARTY UT nF4 SLI-D, and for the life of me i can't get a handle on what exactly the difference of the boards are. I think the LANPARTY UT nF4 SLI-D doesn't have the second raid controller, where the LANPARTY UT nF4 SLI-DR does... but then whats the difference between the LANPARTY nF4 SLI-DR and the LANPARTY UT nF4 SLI-DR? Help a n00b out please.

Oh yea.. the reason im asking is because newegg has the LANPARTY nF4 SLI-DR for 194 and the LANPARTY UT nF4 SLI-DR and LANPARTY UT nF4 SLI-D both for 172. Also.. they have a refurb LANPARTY nF4 SLI-DR with no accessories that i was thinking about.. but.. can i buy the dfi sli connector somewhere else?? Thanks

Dazz
06-24-05, 12:22 PM
The diffrence from the nF4 SLI-D and nF4 SLI-DR is the extra 4 SATA RAID ports and a 5 1/2" media box and thats it. You buy a SLi connector but are hard to get and cost about $10 or so and is soft plastic.