PDA

View Full Version : nHancer 1.1.1 Beta (for 7800GTX)

Grestorn
06-24-05, 03:36 PM
I got my brand new 7800GTX today (just one for now).

I spend the rest of the day creating a new version of nHancer that supports the new AA modes.

There are more new options in the latest drivers ("multichip_ogl_options" and "dyn_tiling_mode"). I have no idea what they're good for, but they will be supported by nHancer soon.

BTW, even if nHancer doesn't directly support an option, it doesn't delete or change it in any way, even if you modify the profile. So don't be worried that nHancer might inadvertendly destroy a profile just because it doesn't support a new option.

You can download the beta version here:www.nhancer.com/downloads

If there are any problems, please let me know. But I'm done for the day, that much is sure! :)

NoWayDude
06-24-05, 03:38 PM
Nice, i'll try it asap

Edit: Does not seem to open up for instal after dowloading the file
Any advise on this?

Grestorn
06-24-05, 03:43 PM
I just tried the link once again, just to be on the safe side. It installs for me.

What exactly happens on your system? You should be able to open the .zip file which contains just one .msi file. You can start this .msi file which should directly install the tool...

NoWayDude
06-24-05, 03:53 PM
Got it to work m8.Was the net. version that was not u/dated (still finalizing some instalation programs).Looks sweet so far.