PDA

View Full Version : N6600GT-Error Created by driver

Mortanius
06-25-05, 01:28 PM
Hi, hope there's words of pearly wisdom to be found here, my head has begun to hurt by now,the problem is that since running the N6600GT i am now hard presses to game much, as at undetermined intervals the game i am running (could be anything, been trying play Battlefield 2 lately though :) i will either be dumped back to my desktop, with the game crashing and closing, or the pc will reset.

Which ever happens i am presented with the little send/don't send error report, i chose to send, to have microsoft say that this error was due to a nvidia driver error. I have ran 77.72, 77.30 and the one before that, all of which have generated this error at one point or another.

Please help, i am dumb and at a loss

j0j081
06-25-05, 09:27 PM
it would help if we new your systems specs but...usually the first thing people suggest is uninstalling both your chipset and display drivers, then use drivercleaner to make sure all traces of them are gone (in safe mode), then reinstall the latest chipset and display drivers.

Mortanius
06-27-05, 12:00 PM
Sorry for yet again the dumbass question's here, but chipset? is that the mainboard driver's first installed?