PDA

View Full Version : Detonater Woes Please Help!

seg
12-17-02, 06:18 AM
Ok so here's deal,on a freshly installed system i install the latest detonator drivers from nvidia.com. Reboot yada yada yada says it all went smoothly. Goto display properties and all i have access to is 640X480! No clue why, the latest Via Hyperion drivers (4in1) are also installed. I get access to only 1 resolution,and 256colors,16bit or 32bit color modes.

Seing this,i reformat my computer totally,put the Hyperion drivers back but instead install the stock drivers that came with my Creative Anihilator 2 (geforce 2 gts). It works as expected giving me access to the whole range of resolutions. Only reason i dont stick with this is i need latest drivers to play a game i play.

Any help would be appreciated.

Heres what i reads in the display properties under the geforce tab
Bus ----- AGP(4X)
Memory-----32MB

Than all the driver files are ver 4.13.4109
Bios version 2.15.01.12

jnd3
12-17-02, 09:13 AM
Which OS are you using? I have the same card on Windows 2000 running well with the 41.09 driver set.

Make sure you select GeForce 2 GTS/Pro when it comes up with the device selection box (if you get it, that is). And make sure you uninstall the old drivers before you try it again (especially since you'll probably be traversing about 3 generations of drivers).

Also check out the GeForce FAQ at http://go.to/geforcefaq.

Good luck!
Cheers,
JND