PDA

View Full Version : People Suck

Vagrant Zero
06-26-05, 01:14 AM
I typically don't make threads and when I do they're typically short. This won't be the exception, it'll be typically typical.

People suck. Predominantly the people who play WoW [though all people everywhere suck too]. Have any of you bothered to venture into the Real Life Plague Lands, also known as the WoW forums? It's COMPLETELY filled with mouth breathers bitching about their class. I've played just about every class now [not a warlock] and they've all got their strengths. But there are threads, with 100s of pages, of people bitching about how the druid is nerfed? The ****ing druid nerfed? My druid has never lost a duel, and he's fought people 3-4 lvls higher than him. The Shaman a horrible class? Are you kididng me, their one of the best classes in the game. Mages agro to much? They do the most DPS in the game, OF COURSE THEY'RE GONNA AGRO ALOT. If you didn't have stupid ass warriors who insist on breserker stancing with 2Hs, it wouldn't be a huge problem in the first place.

Anyway I'm cutting this short since I can rant on for a good while. I just wanted to say that people suck. That piece of assware that's installed inbetween the monitor and the chair needs to be RMAed.

aaahhh52
06-26-05, 01:35 AM
People suck. In other news, dinosaurs are extinct :D Thats the reason why most of the time i stay away from the MMO scene, theirs just something about some of the communities, i dunno just annoys me.

ChrisRay
06-26-05, 03:42 AM
Class forums are filled with nothing but bitching. Since I have a 58 Druid and a 56 Priest. I am completely satisfied with them both. Anything else will just be cake.

Tyr-Sog
06-26-05, 07:28 AM
Wow has the absolute worst community out of any online game. I quit because of it.

gigapower
06-26-05, 09:58 AM
Wow has the absolute worst community out of any online game. I quit because of it.
same here. Good game, crappy players.

ynnek
06-26-05, 01:55 PM
I think, the more popular the game, the worst the community.. Cause the majority of the people playing are little kiddies, and they usually are the worst to be around.

Ghosthunter
06-26-05, 02:59 PM
I think, the more popular the game, the worst the community.. Cause the majority of the people playing are little kiddies, and they usually are the worst to be around.

Yep agree...one reason I have stayed away from Guild Wars (free means more people who dont care), and WoW for now.

killahsin
06-27-05, 07:51 AM
wow to me is the diablo 2 of the mmo world. Great game but damn if i want to spend my time looking for a group in the mass of people who either i cant really understand their language or i wish i couldnt.

Zelda_fan
06-27-05, 10:38 AM
Anyone who is totally fed up with the WoW community as a whole, let me give you some advice that I took and i'm much happier. Get to lvl 60, join a good raiding guild (not a crappy one a good one) and don't bother with grping with anyone else. The quality of players and personalities in a good raiding guild is 10x better than what you are gonna get form a pickup grp in IF. I've been doing MC pretty much exclusively, and I'm never going back to scholomance pickup groups and suchlike crap.

Marcos
06-27-05, 01:40 PM
the Official forums for WoW are the worst ever. I agree. They are worse than the old Battle.net forums. Dare I say even worse than Rage3d.

Ghosthunter
06-28-05, 06:50 AM
Anyone who is totally fed up with the WoW community as a whole, let me give you some advice that I took and i'm much happier. Get to lvl 60, join a good raiding guild (not a crappy one a good one) and don't bother with grping with anyone else. The quality of players and personalities in a good raiding guild is 10x better than what you are gonna get form a pickup grp in IF. I've been doing MC pretty much exclusively, and I'm never going back to scholomance pickup groups and suchlike crap.

that the problem I have with WoW..it all about the end game...why rush to get to it? It defeats the purpose of playing an MMORPG IMO

Zelda_fan
06-28-05, 07:24 AM
that the problem I have with WoW..it all about the end game...why rush to get to it? It defeats the purpose of playing an MMORPG IMO

could be just your server. I've noticed 2 things.

1) Horde players are on the average more mature than alliance.

2) Certain servers are more mature than others. For PvP, I'd recommend archimode. For PvE silvermoon is a good server, but the population is a bit low.

Sidric
06-29-05, 02:05 AM
the statistical chance of a game such as WoW to have such a high percentage of idiot players is so high its obvious why the community is so deplorable. really, do what others have suggested, find a good guild, even early on, and the game will be that much more enjoyable. or you could take up the reigns and start one like me :D . its a lot of responsibility, but a lot of fun. it will be awhile before we start doing high end PvE or PvP raids, but once we get to that point, it will be all that more awesome because of the time it took to get there.

Vagrant Zero
06-29-05, 04:44 PM
the statistical chance of a game such as WoW to have such a high percentage of idiot players is so high its obvious why the community is so deplorable. really, do what others have suggested, find a good guild, even early on, and the game will be that much more enjoyable. or you could take up the reigns and start one like me :D . its a lot of responsibility, but a lot of fun. it will be awhile before we start doing high end PvE or PvP raids, but once we get to that point, it will be all that more awesome because of the time it took to get there.

Guild name, server, and side plz.

Sidric
07-01-05, 11:16 PM
Guild name, server, and side plz.

Seriously? Well I suppose it wouldn't hurt . . I've advertised my guild elsewhere. I play on Horde(of course :D ), guild name is The Silence, and the realm is Eredar. My char. name is Eval if you ever wanna look me up.

retsam
07-01-05, 11:20 PM
well i havent had any problems with the players but ive been in 9 guilds and all of them suck ass ...these people dont know how to run a proper guild....