PDA

View Full Version : Dead to Rights on PSP rawks teh big one111!

oldsk00l
06-29-05, 03:46 PM
A friend of mine hooked me up with a copy that arrived at a Sam Goody.

I must say, this is quite awesome!

Bloom on a handheld takes some getting use to though.

Mr. Hunt
06-29-05, 04:40 PM
No... it doesn't.

Ok... I haven't played it... but if it is ANYTHING like Dead to Rights (the original)... then it sucks.

Bad_Boy
06-29-05, 06:15 PM
gotta love that logic Mr.Hunt lol. :)

Mr. Hunt
06-29-05, 06:17 PM
gotta love that logic Mr.Hunt lol. :)

Seriously... did you play the first one? I made a huge mistake renting that on my PS2 once... played it about an hour and never played it again. I just couldn't stand it. And I usually enjoy mindless action games... but this one just like... sucked.

Bad_Boy
06-29-05, 06:22 PM
nah man im just joking, i played the ps2 version it was ok, but definately no great game or anything. but ive noticed about psp title ports, even though they are ports, the gameplay seems to be a bit different from the orginal. And from what im hearing they changed a lot of things for this indirect port. (indirect meaning similar objective, but different name/story)

Ruined
06-29-05, 07:49 PM
Seriously... did you play the first one? I made a huge mistake renting that on my PS2 once... played it about an hour and never played it again. I just couldn't stand it. And I usually enjoy mindless action games... but this one just like... sucked.

DTR1 for XBOX was awesome. I heard they severely dumbed down the PS2 version though.