PDA

View Full Version : 6600GT 3dmark05.

nytemare
06-30-05, 02:14 AM
I got a score of 2920. I was wondering how these scores would compare with other users using the same graphic card and also what i can do to perhaps increase my score. Another thing is that i am wondering what tests do i select in 3dmark05, do i do all of them and post my score? or just the 3 game tests?

nytemare
06-30-05, 02:41 AM
Sorry it seems that i have posted this in the wrong section of the forums.

anzak
06-30-05, 02:52 AM
I got a score of 2920. I was wondering how these scores would compare with other users using the same graphic card and also what i can do to perhaps increase my score. Another thing is that i am wondering what tests do i select in 3dmark05, do i do all of them and post my score? or just the 3 game tests?

I believe 3000 points is the average for a 6600GT and that score is very close. To get a score all you need is the 3 game tests, the others are optional and don't effect the final score.

nytemare
06-30-05, 08:21 PM
I see, that's great then any tips on how i can increase the scores and also.. Someone suggested that i download the 66.93 forceware drivers.. so im going to give it a try.. One more thing, when im running the tests what do i set my AA and AF to? are optimizations and everything set to on? and what image settings, stuff like that i guess.

j0j081
07-01-05, 04:58 AM
You could OC your card a little. That would help but not everyone is comfortable doing so.

nytemare
07-01-05, 05:24 AM
Well, i agree with you and i am one of those people who aren't comfortable with OC'ing.. hehe, well i managed to run nalu 6600 pretty smoothly.. get about 25fps and i found out the settings i need to use when obtaining my 3dmark05 scores lol, LEAVE THEM TO DEFAULT. XD I've changed the drivers as well, trying different ones but there's not a big difference in scores or in games.