PDA

View Full Version : Revolution Controller!

Zelda_fan
07-05-05, 01:31 PM
Don't know if this is legit or not, but it makes some sense. If it's true, this is gonna be sweet!

http://www.hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=922478

Ninjaman09
07-05-05, 01:37 PM
Wow, neato. That's pretty cool if it's true!

Bad_Boy
07-05-05, 02:06 PM
looks funky, sleek, but funky. id probably have to try it in person (or atleast a better picture) before i could base any other opinions else on it.

FierceDeityLink
07-05-05, 02:17 PM
I saw a higher resolution version of that somewhere else, but I don't think it's real.

Nutty
07-05-05, 03:01 PM
Sounds like bollox to me.

oldsk00l
07-05-05, 05:48 PM
This pic is so lousy it's giving me a nosebleed.

http://revogaming.net/html/newsimages/revocontroller/controller1.jpg

Seph gPu
07-18-05, 12:06 PM
looks pretty stupid to me..

Ruined
07-18-05, 08:37 PM
If this is the only controller for revolution, Nintendo is going to fail hard. Imagine how (un)fun playing Madden 2007 or THPS with that thing would be.

Zelda_fan
07-18-05, 08:40 PM
If this is the only controller for revolution, Nintendo is going to fail hard. Imagine how (un)fun playing Madden 2007 or THPS with that thing would be.

the whole point is that if it could sense your movements rather than you have to press a button, the interface would be more intuitive. Jeez think out of the box for one second.

Mr. Hunt
07-18-05, 08:43 PM
I don't like all of this "senses motion" crap either... I have played many arcade games that have that sort of crap (that boxing game, some lightgun game, and some sword game) and they all sucked the hard one... I prefer a joystick and buttons myself.

Ruined
07-18-05, 09:52 PM
the whole point is that if it could sense your movements rather than you have to press a button, the interface would be more intuitive. Jeez think out of the box for one second.

I am thinking out of the box. How does sensing motions translate to football, skateboarding, or a multitude of other games via a tiny device such as that? It makes no practical sense. It would be like releasing the DS with only the touchscreen and nothing else.