PDA

View Full Version : 6800 Ultra SLI TV Out? No nvew menu, no dual view

starfury6
07-07-05, 02:00 AM
I'm currently running the 77.50 beta drivers but I have this issue with every drive I have tried. I have 2 XFX 6800 Ultras in SLI configuration and I want to use the TV Out for watching AVI files on the TV. When I checked the nvidia documentation for setting it up it says to choose the nview menu and make some adjustments in there, it should show both the TV and the LCD monitor I have connected to the DVI. This menu is missing. there is a nview manager at the bottom of the CPL but no nview settings menu at the top where i'ts supposed to be. I tried to enable the 'force TV detection' and restart but still nothing. The TV is not detected and the nview menu is still missing. I have the DVI plugged into DVI 2 on my XFX card 1 since with it plugged into DVI 1 I get the screen blanking problems, and the SVHS plugged into tv out on card 1 also.

Does anyone or has anyone else had this problem and know a solution? Does TV out only work when the system is NOT isnt SLI? Be a bit pants if does...

Please help. :(

H-street
07-07-05, 10:44 AM
as far as i know, in SLI you cannot have dual displays (one of my main gripes about it)..

try and disable SLI and see if you can get it to work.

starfury6
07-07-05, 05:00 PM
Yup youre right. Appeared after I disabled sli. Poo.