PDA

View Full Version : Help with .hack outbreak(part 3)

jake_maveric_05
07-08-05, 01:53 PM
I need some help. How do i get a party?? ill go to the party screen and click add but noone is on..... why cant i get a party?/Do i need to up load data from part 2?i hope i dont cause i dont have part 1 or 2. im getting them in 7 days hopefully. But every time i try to add someone it says that there absent. How do I get a party/how will i know if someones not absent from the world??? help..... :confused: :(

GamerGuyX
07-08-05, 01:59 PM
You know we do have a console section...

|MaguS|
07-08-05, 02:01 PM
You need to wander around and meet the people, they will then email you randomly telling that they want to group. Its basically random and also key moments. If you can't find your party members you need to go solo for sometime.

Honestly it wasn't good to start at part 3 since the game gets significantly more difficulty every chapter. I got 1 - 3 but have yet to beat part 2.

jake_maveric_05
07-08-05, 03:12 PM
Well my partent got the wrong one(got #3 but wanted #1) for my last b-day. so this d-day i want 1 and 2.

You need to wander around and meet the people, they will then email you randomly telling that they want to group. Its basically random and also key moments. If you can't find your party members you need to go solo for sometime.

Honestly it wasn't good to start at part 3 since the game gets significantly more difficulty every chapter. I got 1 - 3 but have yet to beat part 2.

jake_maveric_05
07-08-05, 06:51 PM
Ok know i need to know what's the speacial thing about the goblin stuff. the goblen said if i equipt all the stuff something good will happen. well i did, i equipted all 4 things but nothing happend.. can someone tell me what was sopose to happen?

ALSO a lil coment. I HATE THIS GAME!!!!! i played it for 4 hours and did alot of things. Well i went into a room and like 6 or 7 monsters attacked me all at once. and they killed me!!!!bad thing was i forgot to save it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! why dont this game have an AUTOSAVE!!!!!! :thumbdwn: this sucks :(

jake_maveric_05
07-09-05, 04:48 PM
IM LOSING MY MIND!!!!!! iv done everything and there is nothing else to do. i have 3 things i havnt done yet. 1 is hunting swords with Sanjo/ another is meeting Gardenea, But when i try to go there it says, " HEY THIS IS WHERE Sanjo/ Gardenea WANTS TO GO". the other is a level 70 place and only a levle 51. so i got my butt wooped. can someone help me???