PDA

View Full Version : Chaintech Geforce 6800 Ultra (TWO for SLI)

BansheeGuy
07-09-05, 05:02 PM
Hey everyone

I have TWO Chaintech Geforce 6800 ultra 400/1100 for sale.
I am selling them as a pair for use in SLI capable motherboards.

They were used for approximately 1 month and are in mint condition.
They will be sold in original boxes.

They run stable, without artifact at 425/1150 with the stock cooling. I never tried to push them beyond.

Together, in the latest 3D mark, with an FX55 overclocked to 2800 I scored almost 11,000.

I am asking $600.00 for the pair. I purchased them at $1100.00

If interested send me a personal message

Bill

saturnotaku
07-09-05, 09:23 PM
No Heatware/eBay references, no selling on this forum, end of story.

BansheeGuy
07-09-05, 09:47 PM
I'm really confused.

No selling? Huh? Does this forum not say "FOR SALE/TRADE?"

I don't know what Heatware is, and I have no ebay listings.

I have these cards, which I bought a month ago, and am replacing with new 7 series cards.

So I am selling them. So I offered them for sale.

If I broke some kind of rule, I'll stop reading these forums, and visiting this website, and take my interest and participation elsewhere.

BG

lytalbayre
07-09-05, 10:12 PM
No Heatware/eBay references, no selling on this forum, end of story.

You are not an established member... and if you have no heatware or ebay id to show you are an honest seller, no one here will trust you enough to go for this purchase.

I think the only way you would get a sale is if you post some picks and are willing to ship the item first and then receive payment from the buyer once they receive the item.

I would also suggest starting a heatware id so that you can get some feedback going for all your online trades.

PS. IF THIS IS A REAL SALE, YOUR PRICE IS VERY GOOD. ;)

saturnotaku
07-10-05, 07:10 AM
You are not an established member... and if you have no heatware or ebay id to show you are an honest seller, no one here will trust you enough to go for this purchase.

Closed for this reason.