PDA

View Full Version : FS: PC Games New and Old

six_storm
07-10-05, 03:27 PM
Well, since I'm off the PC Gaming bandwagon, I figured I try to get rid of some of my PC Games. Boy do I have a lot of them! All are in great condition, no problems and most games (bigger titles for sure) come with box and manuals.

UT 2003 and 2004
Far Cry
Doom 3
Doom 3:RoE
Splinter Cell Chaos Theory
NFSU 1 and 2
Quake 3 Gold Pack (Q3 and Team Arena)
Chessmaster 6000 and 9000
Painkiller
Rainbow 6 Rogue Spear (plus Urban Expansion)
Doom Collectors Edition
Call of Duty
Return to Castle Wolfenstien
Quake 2
Warcraft 2
Driver
MDK
The Incredible Machine (Boy I wish this would run on my Mac lol)
4X4 Revolution
Rugby 2004
Rollercoaster Tycoon
Sim City 3000
The Sims 1 and 2 (Plus Hot Date Expansion)

Well, I think this is the entire list. I looked every title up individually to see what they were being sold as brand new and came up with a total:

Value: $351.00

So here's the deal. I'd like to sell this entire library of PC Games for $250 OBO. If anybody is interested, you know what to do. More than likely I will put this up on eBay soon so get them while they're hot!!!!!!!

Mudcrutch
07-10-05, 11:38 PM
any chance of selling some games individually? you KNEW somebody was going to ask... :)

six_storm
07-11-05, 01:12 AM
Haha, I dunno yet. I just don't know if I could sell all of them that way ya know? And I don't wanna rip myself off in the process. If anything comes up, I'll let you know.

Roadhog
07-11-05, 01:38 AM
how much would you sell UT2004 for?

Mudcrutch
07-11-05, 01:45 AM
how much would you sell UT2004 for?

lol see? read above ^^^

anyway, your asking price is too steep for all the games.. i would be willing to pay 10-20 bucks per title for the ones that i wanted...

maybe ebay will treat ya nice.. who knows.. :confused:

six_storm
07-11-05, 02:06 AM
Yeah, I just when online and found the cheapest price for each title, totaled it up and got $351. I'm still thinking about doing the eBay thing, maybe someone will wanna buy all of them. But if I need to sell each one individually, I'd sell UT2004 for $15 I guess. I actually just bought it back in March and have barely touched it lol.

SLippe
07-11-05, 03:46 AM
I'm interested in The Sims 1 and 2 (Plus Hot Date Expansion) for my daughter. Price?

superklye
07-11-05, 07:00 AM
I know you want to sell them all together, but I'd really like Doom3 and RoE...if something happens and you end up selling them individually, keep me in mind?

saturnotaku
07-11-05, 09:22 AM
The Incredible Machine (Boy I wish this would run on my Mac lol)

Oh man, you and me both. I played it back in the Win 98 days and it's a ton of fun. Good luck selling these.

six_storm
07-11-05, 10:17 AM
Oh man, you and me both. I played it back in the Win 98 days and it's a ton of fun. Good luck selling these.

Heck yeah dude. I remember playing this non stop as a kid in the Win98/DOS games.

I know you want to sell them all together, but I'd really like Doom3 and RoE...if something happens and you end up selling them individually, keep me in mind?

Sure thing bro.

I'm interested in The Sims 1 and 2 (Plus Hot Date Expansion) for my daughter. Price?

Proly $30. The expansion is for the Sims 1 BTW.

Also, if I do sell individually, I need to chat with whoever about shipping and all that other stuff. Thanks guys.

1337_Like_ThaT
07-11-05, 03:50 PM
I believe six_storm is just trying to sell off his games to pay for an engine swap in his fast looking civic :p

six_storm
07-11-05, 10:27 PM
I believe six_storm is just trying to sell off his games to pay for an engine swap in his fast looking civic :p

LOL. Dang you caught me in the act my friend. I'm sure $250 would buy me an engine swap and have a lil extra cash on the side. Naw, I'm trying to get some cash for college coming up here soon.