PDA

View Full Version : KOTOR I question

ekloot1978
07-13-05, 12:09 PM
Okay, this is probably going to sound like a really lame question because basically I'm stuck in one of the first levels of Knights of the Old Republic and I can't figure out what I've done wrong. Basically, I'm at the level right when you've first crashed on the planet at the beginning of the game. I know I'm supposed to at some point go to the Canina and also at some point enter the lower city. I've got the Sith armor so I should be able to enter the lower city...but the door to it won't open. And the door to the Cantina won't open either. Do I need a higher security rating to be able to open those doors or something? I wasn't sure if I didn't increase the security attribute enough or something when I was leveling up and maybe that's why I'm stuck?...any help would be appreciated.

ekloot1978
07-13-05, 12:19 PM
okay...I think I might have run across the solution in the bioware forums...apparently if you start out as scoundrel class sometimes the open door icon doesn't appear like it should on some doors? they said to reposition the cursor or something to get the normal door open command to appear?...does anyone know about this and how exactly I need to be repositioning the cursor? thanks

Banko
07-13-05, 03:02 PM
Just talk to the guard first.

ekloot1978
07-13-05, 10:30 PM
Thanks for the reply...I had already talked to the guard so that wasn't the problem. I did figure it out though...I was just clicking on the wrong spot on the door like a moron...probably the one of the lamest mistakes I've ever made. I can't believe I got stuck on this for so long. lol.

GamerGuyX
07-13-05, 10:38 PM
I did figure it out though...I was just clicking on the wrong spot on the door like a moron...probably the one of the lamest mistakes I've ever made. I can't believe I got stuck on this for so long. lol.

(omg)