PDA

View Full Version : Could use a hand with my Audigy

DansFace
07-13-05, 02:31 PM
Anyone who has a Creative sound card KNOWS how bad there drivers are... :thumbdwn:

I have to reinstall my audio drivers at least once a month on my Audigy card because something just becomes "eff'ed up", but my audigy driver cd got cracked while I was moving out....it'd be just great if someone could ISO the cd or something and send it to me tonight

just PM or AIM at Spahinator if your willing to help
I get off work at 5 :]

thanks in advance :D

Tr1cK
07-13-05, 03:05 PM
Man, WTH are you doing to your system? I have never ever had to reinstall my audio drivers unless I reloaded windows.

DansFace
07-13-05, 03:15 PM
I have no idea man.
Sometimes the presets well go crazy, I'll only be able to select 4.1 speakers sometimes, well get no sound at all with EAX enabled sometimes.. I'm thinking about buying a Audigy 2 but I know Creative will stop supporting it once they get there new sound card out...

dandano
07-13-05, 03:27 PM
There is a beta of new audigy drivers that are needed for the latest audio in Doom 3. If you google for it, you'll find it. They work fine on my system.

danh

DansFace
07-13-05, 03:57 PM
:thumbdwn: I can't install those unless I have the original(sp?) drivers off the cd.. It won't let me

dandano
07-13-05, 04:27 PM
:thumbdwn: I can't install those unless I have the original(sp?) drivers off the cd.. It won't let me
ack. sorry about that.

-=DVS=-
07-13-05, 08:32 PM
Beta and none beta drivers installs without original CD for me i got Audigy 2 (even on fresh format), maybe Audigy 1 is different ?