http://www.angelfire.com/rings/judy_patch/

:eek2: :banghead:

Judy Patch = :retard:

LBJM
07-20-05, 10:21 PM
central programming unit!!! lol

CaptNKILL
07-20-05, 11:12 PM
Yeah that isnt real... I doubt its anything more than a joke to annoy geeks such as us ;)

GamerGuyX
07-20-05, 11:16 PM
Yeah that isnt real... I doubt its anything more than a joke to annoy geeks such as us ;)

I don't know man... there are people in this world that are just that damn stupid about things.

hazindu
07-21-05, 08:59 AM
lol, the picture of the "central programming unit" doesn't even have a cpu installed.

|MaguS|
07-21-05, 09:30 AM
Didn't you read? The CPU is also known as the Motherboard!

nIghtorius
07-21-05, 01:14 PM
Damn, my toenails starting to curl up when reading this.. This causes mental pain dammit. It's just that horrible!

Tr1cK
07-21-05, 01:27 PM
Every Hard drive has a unique IP address. An IP address is used by the internet so the governmnet can keep track of you. That way if someone is doing something illegal, such as hacking, the government or police can identify this person by their IP address, simmilar to a cars liscence plate.

:rofl

ENU291
07-21-05, 01:31 PM
It's amazing that Judy was savy enough to even put that web page together. Poor girl is clueless!!! At least it was good for a laugh.

Gator
07-21-05, 04:27 PM
I wonder if she is on AOL dialup with a Web Accelerator too :D

CPU = motherboard :eek:

ROFL :rolleyes:

saturnotaku
07-21-05, 04:30 PM
I highly doubt this is real. It's probably someone trying to be like JeffK or something.

$n][pErMan
07-21-05, 09:55 PM
:eek: :eek:

betterdan
07-21-05, 10:53 PM
Believe it or not but the other guy I work with in the IT department always calls the computer a cpu :rolleyes: Of course he also referred to the statute of limitations as the statue of liberty one time.
He is definately not the brightest co worker I've ever had.

nIghtorius
07-22-05, 11:35 AM
I wonder if she is on AOL dialup with a Web Accelerator too :D

CPU = motherboard :eek:

ROFL :rolleyes:

LOL, everyone knowns that CPU's are those things you put into your CPU-reader.. those damn things can only hold up to 1.44MegaBoards. cr*p!

Wolfhound
07-22-05, 11:46 AM
512 mgb :rofl

Donīt think itīs real, it must be a joke..... it must be.....

ViN86
07-22-05, 07:57 PM
wish i had that "How to be a h4x0r" guide. you guys would have gotten a kick out of that.

Some hackers however, have found ways to steal peoples IP address by using special virusses called trojan horses. Once the hacker has stolen someones IP address, they can use it while hacking to avoid being caught.

haha like she even knows how to do that. someone should write this dumb ***** an email and tell her she should be hit in the head with a tackhammer, hehe. :angel:

i bet shes hacking my computer while i browse the forums....... :bleh:

Q
07-23-05, 12:33 AM
I doubt this site is real...however...I do not doubt the stupidity of people. Sometimes it comes with PHD's.

I had to take a general computer class in college 2 years ago. It was one of those "I get to leave class early because I'm done with the assignment in 2 minutes" type classes. But this woman...THE CHAIR of the damn department...with a PHD... refered to the CPU and Motherboard as the same thing many times. She mixed up ram with the CPU and the hard drive with the motherboard. To be fair she was... say 95% English proficient, but I doubt that this was the reason for the screw ups. She knew her programming, from what I'm told, but in general hardware she didn't seem to have a clue.

wheeljack12
07-23-05, 03:22 PM
I like the "chip" reference. A little too general. She is trying to seperate the physical item from the programming of the "CPU". Lady, a chip without it's programming on it is just silicon. That is why we call it a central processing unit. It's a silicon chip that has programming on it to process data, DUH?