PDA

View Full Version : Ethnic Cleansing (the game)

Zelda_fan
07-21-05, 08:36 PM
http://www.resistance.com/ethniccleansing/catalog.htm

http://www.eurogamer.net/article.php?article_id=60093

Run through the ghetto blasting away various blacks and spics in an attempt to gain entrance to the subway system, where the jews have hidden to avoid the carnage. Then, if YOU'RE lucky.... you can blow away jews as they scream "Oy Vey!", on your way to their command center.

I'm curious to your opinions on this game?

Fuku2
07-21-05, 08:42 PM
It's garbage. It will be offensive to many as well.

GamerGuyX
07-21-05, 08:46 PM
Yeah and you say San Andreas is bad!?! :rolleyes:

superklye
07-21-05, 08:49 PM
did he really say "spic"?

$n][pErMan
07-21-05, 08:51 PM
See... this is what happens with these morons in the government are going after games like GTA and who knows what else. Your just going to see things get worse as people try to take a stand against it and bring attention to it (however this hardly helps the case for violent games). :rolleyes: Seeing who made the game... im sure its full of spyware and other fun stuff!

anzak
07-21-05, 09:03 PM
[pErMan']Seeing who made the game... im sure its full of spyware and other fun stuff!

Thats $15 spyware mind you. I can't believe they are actually trying to sell something like this. o_O

Bad_Boy
07-21-05, 11:17 PM
thats sad.

Mr. Hunt
07-21-05, 11:23 PM
Worst part is... it probably has sold :\.

oldsk00l
07-21-05, 11:45 PM
Then don't buy it or give it any attention, cosmic balance restored.

aaahhh52
07-21-05, 11:57 PM
Lol i think this game is hilarious, the description nearly made me spit my water all over the screen. And QFT to oldsk00l ^^

Fuku2
07-21-05, 11:57 PM
This is not a new game at all. Been around for a little while.

lowdog
07-22-05, 05:12 AM
A game made by Brainless Retards to be played by like minded Brainless Retards.

Only a full blown redneck moron would take any delight in this POS. :mad:

What's amazing is that people with such low levels of intelligence who adopt/adhere to this ratial hatred white supremacy self delusional mentality could even program a computer game............but hey, a monkey can peel a bananah so I suppose these imbeciles somehow learned to code this heap of garbage.

|MaguS|
07-22-05, 05:28 AM
Your stereotype of all racists being rednecks doesn't make you look much more intelligent. There are many Rednecks who are not racists at all, I know more then a handful since living in Orlando (dam, there are alot here). But I do agree with your first sentence, only a mindless idiot would find enjoyment from such trash.

Ninjaman09
07-22-05, 07:07 AM
Your stereotype of all racists being rednecks doesn't make you look much more intelligent. There are many Rednecks who are not racists at all, I know more then a handful since living in Orlando (dam, there are alot here). But I do agree with your first sentence, only a mindless idiot would find enjoyment from such trash.
Yes, I enjoyed the irony from that as well. Nothing better than someone generalizing to counter generalization. :rolleyes:

Anyway this game is obviously a joke in poor taste, ignore it and move on. Do I think it should be allowed to be sold? Yes, absolutely.

Lfctony
07-22-05, 07:38 AM
Pure trash.

Gaco
07-22-05, 08:16 AM
Lol, have any of you guys checked out the review section? It's just pure madeup **** quoting first names only (sometimes with surname shortened down to one letter) of totally unkown people: http://www.resistance.com/ethniccleansing/reviews.htm

Example:

- A killer game made by the only people who had the balls to do it! Hail to RESISTANCE!! -Chris M.

Wolfhound
07-22-05, 08:30 AM
"The whole intent of making this videogame was to make a racially provocative videogame," National Alliance chairman Shawn Walker told the United Press.

"If it does help promote the separation of the races, then it's been positive and that's what we want."

Pure s**t, donīt know what takes a person to thing this way, i canīt
understand it.

And 15$ :eek: what susprises me more is that thereīre people that buys it.

Ninjaman09
07-22-05, 08:54 AM
It's a poor joke. By getting all upset about it you're giving the author exactly what he wants - a reaction.

Brimstone7
07-22-05, 08:59 AM
Even though this is probably the worst game idea ever, I hope everyone realizes that people should have the right to make games like this; it's protected under the first amendment. So, even though I think this is a sick game and the authors have something seriously wrong with them, I support this game's existence.

p8nter
07-22-05, 04:14 PM
"...I guess I've gone over the edge. I have become an Ethnic Cleansing junkie, and if you sold T-shirts with the Ethnic Cleansing logo, I'd buy one."

- Rob M

YEEE HAAA!! I bet Rob likes to kiss his sister.

Gentle
07-22-05, 06:02 PM
By the way...

I wouldn't want to click on the "resistance" link...

That website is run by a white supremacy group which I would never support and also I wouldn't be surprised if activity to their website is being monitored by some government agency.

That group has been linked to numerous hate crimes and other illegal activities.

They are bad bad stuff, don't even click on the link. White supremacy crap is just that. Crap.

Gentle