PDA

View Full Version : Ngage Games

CHEVYMAN_02
07-25-05, 11:05 AM
What are some good games for the Ngage? I was thinking of getting a Splinter Cell CT.

|MaguS|
07-25-05, 11:13 AM
There are good NGage games?

SH64
07-25-05, 11:31 AM
I played only 2 games in my N-gage .. Sonic & Tomb Raider. both werent bad actually.

|MaguS|
07-25-05, 11:34 AM
But are they better then the GBA counter parts? I loved Sonic on the GBA and found it far better then the NGage version, haven't played Tomb Raider on either though.

npras42
07-25-05, 01:47 PM
I've played Worms World Party which is absolutely excellent, Snakes which is free I think and an interesting departure from the 2D version we all know and Rayman which isn't bad at all really.

I really dont think I personally would compare the NGage to the GBA (though of course that's what Nokia want me to do). To me its still a mobile phone first and a games machine second, and it plays games better than any other mobile out there. Its not like it costs much more than the other mobile phones out there either. They really need a camera version though... That would really make it.

I don't own one myself but if they added a camera and made it just a little more functional, like my Nokia 6680, then I would pick up an NGage as my next phone for sure.