PDA

View Full Version : Osirus' For Sale Thead

OCForums_Osirus
07-28-05, 12:32 AM
Well today I have decided to make the jump to PCI-e, so I need to try and sell off some of my stuff.
If you think my price's are too high, just let me know. Prices are somewhat workable. Well here we go

First up - MSI Neo2 Platinum, have used this board for the last 6 months or so, with no problems what so ever, it comes with the full retail package, all cables, manuals, cds and whatnot. - $90

Second up - Creative Sound Blaster Audigy 2 ZS Platinum - Comes in full retail packages, all cables, manuals and cd's. - $90

Third up - eVGA 6800 Ultra AGP - COmes in full retail pacakge again, all manuals, cd's, power adapters, dvi-vga adapters. - $325

Forth up - Nintendo DS - Comes with 1 game (Asphalt Urban GT) and 1 Demo Game (Metroid Prime). Also comes with full retail parts, manuals and a Carrying case - $125

Pics will be up later tonight, or tomorrow morning, (The mobo and sound card and vid card are all in the system as we speak) All prices are without shipping, which will be calculated based on where you live. Will only ship to the US and Canada.
Non-CC Paypal is accepted, but MO is preferred.
Heat is in sig.
Trades are accepted but for the following only

nVidia 6600 or high PCI-e Vid card (Would like 2 of these, to run in SLI)
X800 or higher PCI-e vid card
DFI - SLI-D
DFI - SLI - DR

Or really any other nF4 board that can run SLI or not.

Thanks

OCForums_Osirus
07-28-05, 11:03 PM
Bump for adding a eVGA 6800 Ultra

lytalbayre
07-29-05, 10:21 AM
Don't wanna crap on ya, but a 6800AGP is probably better than dual 6600GTs...

I suggest holding out for the x800XT or higher ATI or 6800GT pcie or higher.

Good luck.

superklye
07-29-05, 01:18 PM
Hmm...that Audigy 2 ZS Platinum is QUITE enticing...

OCForums_Osirus
07-29-05, 07:20 PM
Well just let me know!

JoKeRr
08-06-05, 05:19 PM
BE AWARE DEALING WITH THIS GUY, I sent him $$$ for a 3000+ winchester well over 2 wks ago, still nothing from him so far!!!! :mad:

OCForums_Osirus
08-06-05, 10:15 PM
Check ur PM's and gmail ass. I sent you a email Aug.4 informing you it was sent. That is 3 days ago today. You will get it early next week.