PDA

View Full Version : why is the games forum always dead?

Tygerwoody
07-28-05, 02:03 PM
The video card forum is the only one that gets anything. What gives? :thumbdwn: I came over here from Hardforum because my job has Hardforum websensed. you guys needa speak up. THis is the only forum i can go too :cool:

Ninjaman09
07-28-05, 02:18 PM
There's a lot of activity here usually, just caught us on a slow week I guess. :)

npras42
07-28-05, 02:21 PM
this is after all traditionally the season of no/crap games. wait till sept or oct and things will be busy again with new releases...

Ninjaman09
07-28-05, 02:58 PM
Yes...hopefully. I want Oblivion dammit!

Rakeesh
07-28-05, 03:18 PM
why is the games forum always dead?

Because its more fun to make cannon fodder out of liberals in the politics forum :D

GeForce X
07-28-05, 03:56 PM
It's really dry gaming-wise, so we dont have much to yap about. =)

Mr. Hunt
07-28-05, 04:53 PM
Yup... I sure do hate the summer. And not just for gaming either... I hate the sun (work construction... you will learn to also).

SH64
07-28-05, 05:27 PM
Yeah i noticed the games forum to be kinda dead even when there are good games around .. unlike some "other" forums.
it could be related to the forum members themselves ...

Zelda_fan
07-28-05, 05:42 PM
Because its more fun to make cannon fodder out of liberals in the politics forum :D

I know lol. This is a gaming forum and most of my time is spent in the off topic section.

killahsin
07-28-05, 09:15 PM
it's just the really dead time of year. Bf2 had everyone posting for a bit, but now people have played it alot and start to feel the damn bad design = very annoying gameplay. The TK stuff especially if very annoying. God please release the new tk patch and let it actually work.

j0j081
07-28-05, 09:58 PM
Yeah i noticed the games forum to be kinda dead even when there are good games around .. unlike some "other" forums.
it could be related to the forum members themselves ...
I think the "other" forum you may be referring to has a lot more users in general than this one.

|MaguS|
07-29-05, 06:17 AM
I never thought the Games Forum really dead, Most recent posts have been in the sub forums of the game forums since PC Gaming has been pretty dead lately.

saturnotaku
07-29-05, 08:07 AM

:werd:

The video card forums get a lot of attention because a new product was just released. Unfortunately there are no new games to go along with it. I've gotten out of the whole modern PC gaming thing and am limiting myself to the consoles and retro Win 98-style titles.

We're simply in a bit of a slow spot right now so the P&R forum provides most of my entertainment. :headbang:

sytaylor
07-29-05, 08:36 AM
I check this forum several times a day, but there is never much here. For gaming stuff B3D has way more happening, the problem is its mostly babble.

Ninjaman09
07-29-05, 08:37 AM
Yup... I sure do hate the summer. And not just for gaming either... I hate the sun (work construction... you will learn to also).
Yeah, **** the sun, I ****ing hate it too!

*the night time is the right time...
the night time is the right time...*

Mr. Hunt
07-29-05, 10:42 AM
Yeah, **** the sun, I ****ing hate it too!

*the night time is the right time...
the night time is the right time...*

Lol... Well SOOORRY! All this week I have been working outside on a roof... in Texas... you do the math there.

Marcos
07-29-05, 12:57 PM
the forum is dead because everyone is playing games :D

Ninjaman09
07-29-05, 02:21 PM
Lol... Well SOOORRY! All this week I have been working outside on a roof... in Texas... you do the math there.
No I was quoting Adam Sandler. ;)