PDA

View Full Version : FS: 3dfx Voodoo5 5500 AGP, Creative Voodoo Banshee PCI

saturnotaku
07-28-05, 03:34 PM
Well, the Voodoo5 I ordered came in today and I was all excited to install it into my second computer. Turns out this machine can only take 1.5v AGP cards, not the 3.3v kind that the V5 is. I need to sell this thing off and look at either an NVIDIA AGP card or a PCI Voodoo.

$35 shipped to the USA and it's all yours. Since the card is long, I'd have to charge extra for international shipping (per postal regulations). PayPal and money orders accepted. Heatware/eBay both under my user ID on this forum.

Ninjaman09
07-28-05, 06:10 PM
Way to research your hardware, n00b.

*bump*

saturnotaku
07-28-05, 06:14 PM
Way to research your hardware, n00b.

*bump*

Yeah, yeah, I suck. :p

SlyBoots
07-28-05, 06:40 PM
Yeah, yeah, I suck. :p

woof :D

consider a straight up swap for my> http://www.gdhardware.com/hardware/video_cards/absolute/morpheus_gf3/001.htm

I'll even include the wooden box and the copy of Dronz that came with it :D

Edge
07-28-05, 08:47 PM
Heh, I'm almost tempted to get this thing, if I actually had a system I knew would work with it (any way to check if your AGP port can run at 3.3 volts?). It WOULD be a pretty nice card to have for all those old Glide games, you could even run them with that newfangled "antialiasing" thing they keep talking about :D

Oh, and if you're interested, I have an AGP TNT2 lying around I'd be willing to throw into the trade ;)

saturnotaku
07-28-05, 09:38 PM
woof :D

consider a straight up swap for my> http://www.gdhardware.com/hardware/video_cards/absolute/morpheus_gf3/001.htm

I'll even include the wooden box and the copy of Dronz that came with it :D

Yeah, I think I may take you up on this. If your combined eBay/Heatware rating is higher than mine, I'll ship first. If mine is higher, you ship first. If that's cool, PM me and we can work out the details.

saturnotaku
07-28-05, 09:50 PM
Also wanted to post that I have a Creative 3D Blaster Banshee PCI for sale. I took it out of my server, been working great for the last several months. I'd like $15 shipped for it.

fivefeet8
07-29-05, 12:44 AM
Luckily, I exchanged my AGP voodoo 5 a long time ago for a PCI voodoo 5. Now it sits as a secondary display on my other system. I use it for glide every now and then.

SlyBoots
07-29-05, 11:48 AM
Yeah, I think I may take you up on this. If your combined eBay/Heatware rating is higher than mine, I'll ship first. If mine is higher, you ship first. If that's cool, PM me and we can work out the details.

That's fine with me. I don't mind shipping first since I'm not rated. Never used ebay/paypal although I've done business in Canada & Europe :)