PDA

View Full Version : 7800 GTX vivo

Muppet
07-30-05, 08:22 PM
Anyone else have this problem with one card in i can use the video in, but with 2 cards in SLI all i get is no capture card found or bsods.This is using the latest 4.13 and 4.09 wdm-vivo drivers. :thumbdwn:

ricercar
07-31-05, 03:08 AM
From the dawn of VIVO history (the GeForce2 days) video input has required all TwinView or nView displays disabled except one.

In simple terms, I've never been able to achieve VIVO while more than one display screen was active. Since SLI is essentially two virtual displays on one piece of display hardware, I'd expect VIVO don't work unless you disable SLI, reboot,and set your Windows desktop to only one display screen.

Muppet
07-31-05, 04:33 AM
From the dawn of VIVO history (the GeForce2 days) video input has required all TwinView or nView displays disabled except one.

In simple terms, I've never been able to achieve VIVO while more than one display screen was active. Since SLI is essentially two virtual displays on one piece of display hardware, I'd expect VIVO don't work unless you disable SLI, reboot,and set your Windows desktop to only one display screen.
Are thanks for the reply i'll try that because i've been pulling my hair out trying to get this thing working