PDA

View Full Version : Should my friend buy a 6600gt now or wait a new 200$ card?


Graphicmaniac
08-07-05, 01:43 PM
My friend want buy a new pc from now till max september's end

he would buy now but i told him to wait at least 30 semptember coz maybe something new in 200$ could be out

keith33
08-07-05, 06:30 PM
When the 7800 GT comes out, the entire 6 series should drop in price, so at that range he might even be able to get like 6800 GT if he waits a bit.

SH64
08-07-05, 06:56 PM
Yep he'd better wait.