PDA

View Full Version : Meteos

Zelda_fan
08-08-05, 07:30 PM
I picked this game up for the DS at best buy yesterday. All I can say, is this game DECIMATES Tetris. Kudos to Nintendo for finally trumping the all time greatest puzzle game ever. There are so many good unlockables (music, planets, and items), and the replayibility value of the game is amazing. It takes a learning curve to master this game, but once you do, YOU'RE HOOKED! If you want to see an example of why the touchscreen is not a gimick, pick up this game.

Mr. Hunt
08-08-05, 07:35 PM
Lumines is better.

Zelda_fan
08-08-05, 07:36 PM
they are actually made by the same company. If it means anything to you (and I'm sure it dosen't) the people on ign who have reviewed both say the DS version is more fun.

Mr. Hunt
08-08-05, 07:37 PM
Well the people at IGN smoke crack... their reviews are so horrible :\.

Zelda_fan
08-08-05, 07:43 PM
Well the people at IGN smoke crack... their reviews are so horrible :\.

And this is comming from someone who hasn't even played the game? It seems that a topic about a DS game simply cannot be started becasue immediatly the PSP fanboys feel the need to crap on it....

Mr. Hunt
08-08-05, 07:48 PM
Clearly I am a fanboy... you know... I do own a PS2, GC, Xbox, GBA, and a PSP... clearly I am the most loyal fanboy ever created.

Zelda_fan
08-08-05, 07:53 PM
Clearly I am a fanboy... you know... I do own a PS2, GC, Xbox, GBA, and a PSP... clearly I am the most loyal fanboy ever created.

Yes, you are a fanboy. You come in here and bash a game you don't even own, and say that the PSP has something better. Please explain to me how that is not a fanboy.

Mr. Hunt
08-08-05, 08:06 PM
Well I guess you are a fanboy too... I mean... you are saying it is better than Lumines... FANBOY!@#$!@#$

All I said was that Lumines was better... get off my back, ass.

EDIT: Oh and why do I HAVE to own something to bash it? That doesn't make much sense.

evilchris
08-08-05, 08:14 PM
Yes, you are a fanboy. You come in here and bash a game you don't even own, and say that the PSP has something better. Please explain to me how that is not a fanboy.

He isn't a fanboy. From what I have seen, he hates everything ever created.

Bad_Boy
08-08-05, 10:54 PM
Lumines is better.
qtf. yes, i played both.
both good games though, dont get me wrong. i just happened to like lumines more.

if i had a ds, meteos would be one of the few games id pickup. but i dont so ... :p

Mr. Hunt
08-08-05, 10:56 PM
qtf. yes, i played both.
both good games though, dont get me wrong. i just happened to like lumines more.

if i had a ds, meteos would be one of the few games id pickup. but i dont so ... :p

FANBOY!!! You like a game better than mine... YOU ARE SUCH A FANBOY!

Zelda_fan
08-09-05, 05:21 AM
qtf. yes, i played both.

hmmm... what's this?
(+.[____]:)
pspcomplete.com

oh and what's this?

|MaguS|
08-09-05, 05:45 AM
Yeah, he doesn't have a DS but he says he played the game and liked Lumines better... Does he have to own a DS to judge a game he has played?

I have played it aswell, its a great game. I actually like it alot and would buy it in a second IF I owned a DS but Im not going to run out and buy one for a single title.

rek075
08-09-05, 09:06 AM
Why am I not surprised? Typical responses when you attempt to praise something Nintendo...

Ninjaman09
08-09-05, 09:10 AM
He isn't a fanboy. From what I have seen, he hates everything ever created.
This has been my observation as well. Suffice it to say he has no taste and anything he says regarding the quality of games, movies, shows, etc. should not be taken too seriously. ;)

As for the two handhelds I've judged them both to be equally worthless considering that the best games either of them currently have are puzzle games from the same company (yes I've owned and played both as well as the other "good" titles for each system). Both games are great but like Magus said it's not worth the price of admission, not yet at least.

MUYA
08-09-05, 09:18 AM
ffs