PDA

View Full Version : FS: Kingston ValueRAM 512MB (2 x 256MB) DDR Dual Channel RAM

superklye
08-09-05, 03:56 PM
The RAM is in perfect condition and is rock solid. It has the full retail box and everything, including the lifetime warranty.

This RAM has withstood 12+ hour sessions of Prime95 and has served me well through countless gaming hours.

I am selling it because I have no need for it. I’ve got a gig of Corsair and this is just sitting by not being used. ‘Sides, I’d like to get 2GB of Patriot PC3200 which this would help pay for.

I will sell the RAM for $45 shipped (it goes for $54 w/shipping on NewEgg). I can accept non-CC Paypal transfers, otherwise money orders or well-concealed cash would be just fine. :)

My eBay feedback can be found here:
http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISA...ame=STRK:ME:UFS

The two negatives are explainable:
The first (closest to the top) was retaliatory becuase I left that douche a negative for selling me a burned DVD that he claimed was new. I paid within minutes of the auction close and was the tip-top, model eBayer that I always am.

The second was because his email was from the yahoo.ca domain which I had Hotmail block because I got so much spam from spoofed addresses from that domain. He sent a bunch of emails and I sent emails to him, but I never got his or his replies since they were all blocked. He left the negative before I was able to realize my mistake. Everything was figured out and I sent him the money and he sent the CDs.

Edge
08-09-05, 06:32 PM
Just to clairify (I've been doing that a lot on the For Sale forum recently...), these are PC3200 sticks, right? What are the timings on them?

superklye
08-09-05, 06:43 PM
Yeah, they are, sorry. I believe the timings are 3-4-4-7.

Here's the link to the NewEgg page:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16820141413

And that says they're 3-3-3, so I don't know. And I don't feel like plugging them in to check, so just assume they're 3-4-4-7 (that sounds right to me).

Flame81
08-10-05, 07:19 AM
I've got the same and they work with 2,5 CL too :)

superklye
08-10-05, 08:28 PM
biggity bump.

if people are interested but think $45 is too much, make me an offer... :)

superklye
08-12-05, 12:08 AM
*stretches*

superklye
08-12-05, 06:52 PM
Alrighty...this is going to eBay tonight or tomorrow.

superklye
08-13-05, 02:41 AM
before I put it on eBay, I'll make one last offer: $40 shipped. This offer expires at noon CST 8/13.