PDA

View Full Version : Shoot websites with Coded Arms weapons

Pages : [1] 2

diabolita23
08-10-05, 03:34 PM
http://www.konami.com/gs/officialsites/codedarms/weapons_range.php?loc=www.google.com&range=pistol_range

heh. You can do some damage to any website you want. Post pix if you shoot anything funny. I got political:

http://zoe.vbcam.net/cheneyshotgun.jpg

evilchris
08-10-05, 03:41 PM
What's wrong with Cheney. He's a great man. Oh I know, I know, you read on CNN that he's making millions off the Iraq waR!!!

aAv7
08-10-05, 05:25 PM
What's wrong with Cheney. He's a great man. Oh I know, I know, you read on CNN that he's making millions off the Iraq waR!!!

:rolleyes:

diabolita23
08-11-05, 03:06 PM

Good for him, if I were in his position I'd be doing the same thing. I don't like him because he seems to have little personality, compassion, soul, or ability to express himself. He seems like a damaged man to me, and it's disturbing to have in in a position of power.

Here's someone else that site let me take out my rage on:

http://zoe.vbcam.net/mariopistol.jpg

saturnotaku
08-11-05, 03:33 PM
I don't like him because he seems to have little personality, compassion, soul, or ability to express himself. He seems like a damaged man to me, and it's disturbing to have in in a position of power.

Oh this is far, far too easy...

oldsk00l
08-11-05, 03:51 PM
Good for him, if I were in his position I'd be doing the same thing. I don't like him because he seems to have little personality, compassion, soul, or ability to express himself. He seems like a damaged man to me, and it's disturbing to have in in a position of power.

http://zoe.vbcam.net/mariopistol.jpg

So you like to take out your rage on Mario.......

hmmmmmm.....were your parents mean to you during your toilet training?

UDawg
08-11-05, 04:38 PM

So you base your likes and dislikes on what "seems" to be. In other words on how you feel about something rather than what you know.
:thumbsup:

LOL

vampireuk
08-11-05, 04:44 PM
Oh this is far, far too easy...

I suggest we find a far more worthy challenge, like kicking a puppy.

aAv7
08-11-05, 06:07 PM
Cheny is an old fruit with a bad heart, he deserves nothing....except the recognition that he IS smarter and more deserving than the actual President...which isn't saying much.. (aaa)

Mr. Hunt
08-11-05, 06:24 PM
Cheny is an old fruit with a bad heart, he deserves nothing....except the recognition that he IS smarter and more deserving than the actual President...which isn't saying much.. (aaa)

Run.

Fast.

vampireuk
08-11-05, 07:08 PM

Got any proof that you are smarter than President Bush, graduated from one of the countries most distinguished universities lately?

Sorrow
08-11-05, 07:19 PM
how do you shoot :confused:

edit: nm it wasn't compatible with Opera :(

diabolita23
08-12-05, 05:33 PM
So you base your likes and dislikes on what "seems" to be. In other words on how you feel about something rather than what you know.
:thumbsup:

LOL

Isn't that what you're doing right now? I say "seems" because I don't know the man personally. I know his life story, but I've never hung out with him.

diabolita23
08-12-05, 05:40 PM
Got any proof that you are smarter than President Bush, graduated from one of the countries most distinguished universities lately?

... with a C average.... lest we forget. I graduated from Cornell magna cum laude. And I have master's degree from USC film school (hardest graduate program to get into in the world). And my IQ is 156. However, I don't do anything with all those pieces of paper. Since then I've realized they are just that... pieces of paper. They have nothing to do with how intelligent a person is. George Bush had never left the United States, nor even been to all 50 states, when he first came to office. That bothers me more than anything else about his past, because in my personal case travelling the world was how I learned the most about people and the diversity of opinions that exist. I think I'll blow him up. And before anyone starts calling me a commie: I'm a libertarian.

http://zoe.vbcam.net/bushrpg.jpg

aAv7
08-12-05, 07:03 PM
... with a C average.... lest we forget. I graduated from Cornell magna cum laude. And I have master's degree from USC film school (hardest graduate program to get into in the world). And my IQ is 156. However, I don't do anything with all those pieces of paper. Since then I've realized they are just that... pieces of paper. They have nothing to do with how intelligent a person is. George Bush had never left the United States, nor even been to all 50 states, when he first came to office. That bothers me more than anything else about his past, because in my personal case travelling the world was how I learned the most about people and the diversity of opinions that exist. I think I'll blow him up. And before anyone starts calling me a commie: I'm a libertarian.

http://zoe.vbcam.net/bushrpg.jpg

Look out..here come the udawg biased views...

aAv7
08-12-05, 07:04 PM
Isn't that what you're doing right now? I say "seems" because I don't know the man personally. I know his life story, but I've never hung out with him.

Oh no...vamp knows Bush personally, so it's just you and I that are the idiots. :rolleyes: ;)

evilchris
08-12-05, 07:09 PM

You're in 8th grade, have an IQ of 81, and are a forum troll. Please go elsewhere. BTW, threatening the President, even jokingly, is a felony.

evilchris
08-12-05, 07:09 PM
Oh no...vamp knows Bush personally, so it's just you and I that are the idiots. :rolleyes: ;)

True, you are an idiot.

evilchris
08-12-05, 07:10 PM
:rolleyes:
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

moron.

aAv7
08-12-05, 07:17 PM
You're in 8th grade, have an IQ of 81, and are a forum troll. Please go elsewhere. BTW, threatening the President, even jokingly, is a felony.

You come in here and bash us both, post nothing related to the thread and call him a troll? Looked in the mirror lately?

Unbelievable. Take your mightier than thou, republican crap to the political forums. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

evilchris
08-12-05, 07:31 PM
You come in here and bash us both, post nothing related to the thread and call him a troll? Looked in the mirror lately?

Unbelievable. Take your mightier than thou, republican crap to the political forums. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Go read your recent post history if you want to see "mighter than though crap". Racism against the Chinese, etc, it's all there. Punk.

Republican crap? Still angry Bush won I see. Better luck next time, liberal.

I don't like little punks playing "games" about shooting our leaders. I served under Clinton, hated him, but would never even joke about hurting him or any of our leaders at the time as I respect authority. When you grow up ( if ), you'll learn possibly.

aAv7
08-12-05, 07:36 PM
Racism? All I said was china = no soul....I didnt say anything about the people, I was referring to the culture. I have chinese friends nit-wit. I mean. "Punk".

Might want to read YOUR post history.....3 pages into it and I havent seen you actually contribute to the forum, just spit out your ignorance and judgements of others....like I said before, the political forum is that way --->

All the guy did was shoot up a picture of Cheny....that's his opinion, this other guy loaded a pic of Bush...again, his opinion. Just cause you don;t like it doesnt mean you have to be such an asshole about it. I'm sure you'd find it hilarious if the pic was of Kerry instead right? Then all would be well? Hypocrite.

Amazing how blind sheep as yourselves put so much faith into people you don;t even really know.

And he never threatend BUSH, when he said he was going to blow him up, he was referring to the picture on his psp....engineer and your this dim?

evilchris
08-12-05, 07:38 PM
Haha keep it up tool.

aAv7
08-12-05, 07:39 PM
Haha keep it up tool.

Does that mean someone finally shut you up? :eek:

Let's save the rest of the forum members the headache and PM each other our difference in opinion "mmkay"...

evilchris
08-12-05, 08:52 PM
Does that mean someone finally shut you up? :eek:

Let's save the rest of the forum members the headache and PM each other our difference in opinion "mmkay"...

Nice edit. No, it doesn't, it means you are such a joke I don't really need to say much at this point. You're below anyone else I know of at this forum already in my book.

Keep it up tool.