PDA

View Full Version : GeForce FX 5700LE - Game Texture.

tiagogeraldo
08-10-05, 11:38 PM
I have a GeForce FX 5700 LE 256MB in an ASUS P4S800D-X and it's giving me crap. Games with GL extensions enabled (like Pro Evolution 4) have flashing matrix code-like green stuff all over most textures. My bios and chipset are up do the date as the motherboard is concerned.
I tried to disable SBA (Sideband Adressing) from my Nvidia control panel and from RivaTuner but it's always grey... i can't disable it!
I dow't know what can i do! :mad: :mad: :mad:
Anyone knows what can I do to fix this problem? I'm freaking out with this crap! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Thanks in advance,
Tiago Geraldo (Portugal)

DoomUK
08-11-05, 08:32 AM
What drivers (i.e Forceware version) for your vid card are you using?

tiagogeraldo
08-11-05, 04:29 PM
First i cleaned all nvidia drivers with drivercleaner, then I installed the latest GeForce drivers (version 77.77) and the graphics werenít fixed!

I have no other video driver, only XFX GeForce FX 5700 LE 256MB.

I took up some screenshots so you can tell me more precisely what should I do to correct this crap...

Screenshot from Pro Evolution Soccer --> here (http://pwp.netcabo.pt/tr9/pes4ss.jpg) (the screenshot does not capture all the vertical green codes that passes all over the game {I don't know why..}.. but I think this that's representative)

I also get a screenshot of my temp monitor while playing PES4 (using HMonitor) --> here (http://pwp.netcabo.pt/tr9/temppes4.jpg)

I get all drivers I possibily could have.. from omega to 3dguru, I tried all the tweak stuffs at RivaTuner and I canít resolve it. I bought the GeForce and the new Asus Motherboard (P4S800D-X) one week agoÖ Iím running in a Intel P4 2.8 Ghz at 512 MB RAM. Iím satisfied with global PC performance.. but in gaming isnít that good.

Note: when I Play Pro Evolution Soccer 4 in Window Mode (not full screen) the problem seems to disappear but the gamesí speed decreases a lot.

Can you tell me that miraculous solution that will fix this mess?

With best regards from Portugal,

Tiago Geraldo

Asciicodeplus
08-12-05, 03:19 AM
Have u tried re installing ur OS? if is not a driver issue then somenthing is messed up in the registry in general . . .