PDA

View Full Version : Brothers In Arms VS MOH:Pasific assault

Domy
08-13-05, 04:44 AM
overall which of the two, u guys think as a better game?

facade
08-13-05, 05:56 AM
Pacific Assault

Are you asking for advice about which game you should buy? Have you played either or both of them already?

EDIT - If you're buying, consider waiting a little longer for Call of Duty 2 to be released.

Domy
08-13-05, 09:23 AM
Yeah, i wanted to buy it. i played the pasific asssault on my friend's home. I think its great, but then he said that Brotehr in Arms would be a another great choice.

LiquidX
08-13-05, 09:38 AM
Brothers in Arms I didnt like much because of its hit-box radius which they said was suppose to be "realistic". You could be a two feet away for an enemy and not get in a shot but him a perfect shot on you. If you dont mind frustrating like that you may like it. MOH:PA I liked alot more being a big MOH fan, though I didnt like the multiplayer at all.

Both are medicore to an extent but playable so I would just assign one with head the other tail and throw up a quater and get the side you chose or try the demos. :cool:

toxikneedle
08-13-05, 11:26 AM
I recently went back to replay MOHPA and I uninstalled it before finishing it. For some reason the movement was frustrating me a lot. But first time I played it, I actually liked it a lot. I'm MOH fan aswell.

Brothers in Arms is just a POS, made for consoles, unrealistic ****. For a game that wants to be realistic, there was more realism in MOHPA I gotta say.

stncttr908
08-13-05, 02:54 PM
I finished MOH:PA and didn't finish BIA. Take that for what it's worth.

Be forewarned - MOH:PA can get very frustrating.

SH64
08-13-05, 02:54 PM
MOH: PA IMO .. more intense action , better sound effects & generally better graphics & gameplay.
thats plus the fact Liquid stated :
rothers in Arms I didnt like much because of its hit-box radius