PDA

View Full Version : FS: Gamecube w/ 2 memory cards and 4 games ($100)

anzak
08-13-05, 02:21 PM
A friend of mine is currently selling his Gamecube and games. Since he lives in a small town like me, the chances of him selling it locally is slim to none so I'm selling it for him online. I can personally say that its been taken care of. The games only have faint scratches and all of them work flawlessly. Here is a list of whats included.

System:
Platinum GameCube
Matching Silver Controller
RF Switch/RF Modulator
251 Memory Card
1019 Memory Card

Games:
Resident Evil
Resident Evil 4
Super Smash Bros. Melee
Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker (no case)

http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/attachment.php?attachmentid=12908&stc=1

I've been playing the system for the past two days and it works great.

I still don't have any Heatware feedback. I just finished selling a 6800GT to forum member lytalbayre, hopefully he will leave a postive eval soon.

$100 plus shipping. Money orders only please. If you have any questions feel free to send me a PM.

anzak
08-13-05, 04:55 PM
(bump)

superklye
08-13-05, 06:14 PM
wow...this is a great deal. If it's still up on Friday, I just may take it...

zoomy942
08-13-05, 06:15 PM
hmm.. agreed...:)

Edge
08-13-05, 07:28 PM
Really nice deal, it's worth $100 just to play RE4 alone! (well, maybe not quite, but close ;) ). Don't suppose you'd be looking for anything for trade, I have a bunch of PC and Xbox games I'd be willing to throw into a deal for this.

anzak
08-13-05, 09:32 PM
Really nice deal, it's worth $100 just to play RE4 alone! (well, maybe not quite, but close ;) ). Don't suppose you'd be looking for anything for trade, I have a bunch of PC and Xbox games I'd be willing to throw into a deal for this.

He is selling it to go towards a new CPU and mobo. His Athlon 1400 just isn't getting the job done anymore.

Oh yeah, (bump)

superklye
08-13-05, 09:45 PM
I'll trade him the GC for my Abit NF7-S rev. 2.0 and my 2600+ barton which easily OCs to 3200+ :D

GamerGuyX
08-14-05, 02:09 AM
Does this model have the Component video output?

superklye
08-14-05, 11:11 AM
PM has been received and reply sent to the actual seller...

superklye
08-18-05, 04:24 PM
Well, it got here a couple hours ago, very nice packaging (thanks) and everything seems to be in order. Thanks a ton!

I'll be sending the mobo/CPU out tomorrow via USPS Priority so it should be there Tuesday at the latest. Sorry again about the delay...stupid tuition.

anzak
08-18-05, 05:39 PM
Well, it got here a couple hours ago, very nice packaging (thanks) and everything seems to be in order. Thanks a ton!

I'll be sending the mobo/CPU out tomorrow via USPS Priority so it should be there Tuesday at the latest. Sorry again about the delay...stupid tuition.

Awesome. Thanks for the update.

superklye
08-19-05, 08:49 PM
The board/cpu went out today, priority.